X

Birthday Present

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birthday Present

WooHoo my g/f actually got me what I wanted this year for my b-day. Now I got to print out some of these How-To's.
    Attached Files

Right on!

Time to get busy now.

Comment

cool gift

Walter Sobchak: You know, Dude, I myself dabbled in pacifism once.

Comment

What the hell is it?
        "Knowledge comes from finding the answers, yes, but understanding what the answers mean is what brings wisdom. Men who didn’t understand the difference have been the ruin of some of the world’s greatest civilizations." - Lionel Luthor

Comment

Originally posted by Anatak
          What the hell is it?
          A carb sync tool, an Ivan's JetKit for a 98+ Kat and an ignition advancer.

Najus, Awesome girlfriend. It took three years for mine to understand that I didn't want some floofy fondue restaurant dinner on my birthday, another four to understand that I didn't want a party to celebrate getting older (including 2 years to understand that I hate surprise parties), and a couple more to figure out that if she didn't buy me something I actually wanted, I would simply turn around the next day and buy what I had wanted for myself anyway... Almost a decade of training just to get it anywhere close to right

You got a keeper, it would seem

Cheers,
          =-= The CyberPoet
          Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Originally posted by The CyberPoet
            Najus, Awesome girlfriend. It took three years for mine to understand that I didn't want some floofy fondue restaurant dinner on my birthday, another four to understand that I didn't want a party to celebrate getting older (including 2 years to understand that I hate surprise parties), and a couple more to figure out that if she didn't buy me something I actually wanted, I would simply turn around the next day and buy what I had wanted for myself anyway... Almost a decade of training just to get it anywhere close to right
            Simple solution: agree not to celebrate/exchange gifts for birthdays (or any gift-giving holiday, for that matter - including anniversaries) with the GF! It's bad enough with family members, why make it worse with your significant other? We (my GF and I) just usually go out to a restaurant (Outback or Olive Garden or something), and whoever's birthday it is can go out and buy something they want. No stinkin' cards, flowers, un-wanted gifts, nor the stress of trying to secretly figure out what each other wants.

Najus, nice pack o' goodies there! For my next b-day, I'm thinking of getting that jet kit too.
            "Pleasant experiences make life enjoyable, painful experiences lead to growth" - cheap Chinese fortune cookie

Comment

You'd think crunchie would know by now that birthdays and christmas are the perfect times to get motorcycle stuff Im hoping last christmas was an apparition and this year she'll actually use all the links I emailed her, post-it notes around the house, and notes on her steering wheel for motorcycle items

Cool gifts, be sure to let us know how they work out for you.

Comment

Guys, guys. It really IS the thought that counts- that she was thinking of you, and wanted you to have a special day.

The perfect gift is something someone would love to have, but would never buy for themselves.
                "Stevie B" Boudreaux

I ride: '01 Triumph Sprint ST

Projects: Honda CB650 Bobber projects I, II and III

Take care of: 81 Honda CM400,72 Suzuki GT550

Watch over/advise on: 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S (now my son's bike)

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Comment

Working...
                X