X

came around

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

welcome to katriders!
    Four wheels move the body, Two wheels move the soul!!!
    Drop a knee,drop a gear, just don't drop the bike!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Range
      I always thought Cyber was gay and that you really didn't exist....boy is my face red.
      She's real, and waaaaay too good looking for Cyber

Walter Sobchak: You know, Dude, I myself dabbled in pacifism once.

Comment

Welcome from Arizona!!
        2000 Katana 750
        -VERITAS AEQUITAS-

Comment

Originally posted by ChattKat
          I always thought Cyber was gay and that you really didn't exist....boy is my face red.
          This is true .
          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Yes, I'm very real.
            Cyber is far from gay although his has great taste in my clothes (or my clothes taste great).
            And I have a Ninja 500 (I know trader) and Cyber won't fix it cause its mine. If it were a Kat he probably would.
            So much for ever getting to ride again.

Comment

Awww, c'mon - you knew SOMEBODY was going to put that up.
              "Men will get no more out of life than they put into it."

Comment

Originally posted by jgmann67

Awww, c'mon - you knew SOMEBODY was going to put that up.
                http://photos.michaelmcmahon.org/v/K..._0170.JPG.html

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Originally posted by siren451
                  Yes, I'm very real.
                  Cyber is far from gay although his has great taste in my clothes (or my clothes taste great).
                  But he's as thoughtful as a chick . He bought me low acid oj while at the rally , when I never even mentioned it !
                  I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Originally posted by siren451
                    And I have a Ninja 500 (I know trader) and Cyber won't fix it cause its mine. If it were a Kat he probably would.
                    Actually, Cyber has said repeatedly that he will guide you through fixing as well as he can given that it's a ninja 500 (lending a hand and teaching what he knows), but he won't flat-out "fix it" for you, as if a hired hand (generally the same as I treat anyone who rides). And I think you know how we got here...

I've also seriously considered getting rid of it all-together and simply replacing it with a new bike for you (Kawasaki VerSys or a Ninja 650R), only to be told that you don't have the time or will to ride most of the year (summer is too rainy, winter is too cold, to school won't work because of the models & supplies you need to carry, and you don't have any spare time during your semesters to ride for fun)...

So I really don't know what else to say... 'cept I love you, of course...

Cheers,
                    =-= The CyberPoet
                    Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Hi Paula, I say Mark you open up your wallet and have someone fix it so at least she can ride when she wants to with a paid off bike.

Be nice to see her riding. I will call you today.

joe
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KAT6
                        Hi Paula, I say Mark you open up your wallet and have someone fix it so at least she can ride when she wants to with a paid off bike.
                        I paid for: the replacement fairings (from the crash outside Robinsville), the paint job (ditto), all the spare parts to fix it when she went down on it plus anything that was missing(some installed, some not), had in the shop twice since (fouling plugs), POR-15 tank stripper/sealer, stage 3 jetkit, filters, oil and replacement tires.

Last I checked, it still needed a petcock rebuild (rebuild kit is here), a new fuel-line hose (ditto), fresh batch of fuel, plus someone who has a clue about exactly how the 8 fuel lines (to/from the carb, to/from the fuel pump, to/from the carb bowl overflow hoses, etc.) run. And maybe a different air filter (stock filter I think chokes it with the stage 1/3 jetkit, given the racing headers & D&D exhaust). I'm happy to pay someone to do the work or to guide her through it...

Cheers,
                        =-= The CyberPoet
                        Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Working...
                        X