X

Anyone run Perelli's on their KAT?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone run Perelli's on their KAT?

I am running Road Winner tires, and at times when cornering, the back end seems to slide. Makes a newbie a bit queezy (me). What tires give grip and hopefully last a while?
    What used to scare me is now only mildly interesting

I'm running Pirelli Diablo Stradas (which are almost identical to the Metzler Z6). Once they get warm, they're firmly planted on the ground. When cold they can sometimes break loose but even so it's pretty rare. You might want to check the air pressure in your tires.

Long Live the D

Comment

Road Winners are making you quesy because they are H rated bias tires not intended for your specific motorcycle. They are literally a threat to your life, and could delaminate or explode spontaneously. I can't believe someone actually mounted them for you (the guy at the shop should be shot). REPLACE THEM ASAP!

Cheers,
      =-= The CyberPoet
      Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Diablo Stradas are definately a awsome tire. I loved mine.
        Kan-O-Gixxer!
        -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
        -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
        -Ohlins Susupension
        -Various Other Mods

Comment

Wow, Thanks for the information. I will be replacing them tomorrow.
          What used to scare me is now only mildly interesting

Comment

I have diablo Strada's also. Great dual compound tire. Be very careful when they're cold though, just crashed my Kat b/c they were rock cold.
            Up in Suches they were awesome. Diablo turning grip + higher mileage = great.
            -Banta

Comment

Working...
            X