No announcement yet.
X

Joe Rocket Phoenix 4.0

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i sent mine back, i did not like how it looked when it was on. it also was a little short and did not cover enough of my waist. (no i am not fat lol)

www.WVstreets.com

Comment

joe rocket does make tall jackets i think. if not look at the cortech, they are nice. my two joe rocket jackets i am not a tall person but thought that a tall size would have been a better bet.

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

Comment

i ordered a jacket already, if i like it i will post up when it arrives.

www.WVstreets.com

Comment

ufo? let us know how it is. I looked into it, but went with alter ego. Unfortunately not the 2.0. But awesome jacket, traditional and then zip off the outside, mesh.

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

Comment

Originally posted by BarMatt80 View Post
            ufo? let us know how it is. I looked into it, but went with alter ego. Unfortunately not the 2.0. But awesome jacket, traditional and then zip off the outside, mesh.

I got this one:

www.WVstreets.com

Comment

I got mine in and will ONLY wear it to and from work. I would hate to crash in it because the sleeves would probably ride up and the pads don't stay in place very well even with the snaps adjusted (which seems to pop off all the time). I'm glad I didn't spend over $100 for this pos. Oh and the other thing I really like about it is it's made in china

Comment

Originally posted by customcracka View Post
                I got mine in and will ONLY wear it to and from work. I would hate to crash in it because the sleeves would probably ride up and the pads don't stay in place very well even with the snaps adjusted (which seems to pop off all the time). I'm glad I didn't spend over $100 for this pos. Oh and the other thing I really like about it is it's made in china
                exactly, it is not a very good quality jacket. check out the one i posted the link on that i bought. newenough is going to refund my money on the joe rocket POS. the new one i bought (should show up tomorrow) had nothing but 5 star reviews.

the JR jacket armor did float around all over the place and it looks bad on and it is too short and the sleeves were a little too long.

www.WVstreets.com

Comment

Hmm, that one looks about the same except it does have a collar adjuster. You'll have to let us know how it works out.

Comment

I love mine

I'm 5'10" about 115lbs and it fits me like a glove in a small
                    90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                    I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                    Originally posted by soulless kaos
                    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

I love my JR Sonic 2.0. Ordered 1 size up and it fits like a glove.
                      -
                      -

I poured spot remover on my dog. Now he's gone.

Comment

I had a Blaster 2.0 JR and it was one of the best I've had. In now have a Shift and a Powertrip DTP Ilike them both, just ordered a PT Chaos in white/silver.
                        Jesus, family, me. Psalm 121 Red Pill Mille Clip ATGATT
                        '01 Aprilia RST 1000 Futura
                        '08 Aprilia RSV Factory
                        '11 Kawasaki KLR650
                        I bought my first Kat in 1991, brand new, a red 600. No pics though.

Comment

My vega nitro jacket just showed up, wow what a step up in quality! I am absolutely thrilled with this jacket. The fit and finish is so much better than the joe rocket 4.0 it is not even funny. Hell it even came in a really nice zip up case for the jacket. The photos do not do justice to this jacket, I love it!

I will post up some photos in a new thread tonight, I highly reccomend this one, it is a huge step up in quality and fit and appearance from the crappy JR 4.0 jacket.

www.WVstreets.com

Comment

I bought one a few summers back, i was wearing it when i went down hard, it actually held up well, not a scratch on me where the jacket covered. I agree that they are too short, i feel my lower back it too exposed

Walter Sobchak: You know, Dude, I myself dabbled in pacifism once.

Comment

Originally posted by ChattKat View Post
                              I bought one a few summers back, i was wearing it when i went down hard, it actually held up well, not a scratch on me where the jacket covered. I agree that they are too short, i feel my lower back it too exposed
                              it does come with a zipper attachment...

I just got a 4.0 from newenough on clearance and I think it's great for the money I spent... Though the relief from the Texas heat will make any mesh jacket my favorite...

when I get a pair of zip-up over pants I'll put that zipper attachment on to keep the back of the jacket in place...

Take a Spin With The KR Mascot...
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdjHBFbMAWE

Comment

Originally posted by mrphotoman View Post
                                My vega nitro jacket just showed up, wow what a step up in quality! I am absolutely thrilled with this jacket. The fit and finish is so much better than the joe rocket 4.0 it is not even funny. Hell it even came in a really nice zip up case for the jacket. The photos do not do justice to this jacket, I love it!

I will post up some photos in a new thread tonight, I highly reccomend this one, it is a huge step up in quality and fit and appearance from the crappy JR 4.0 jacket.
                                I just pulled my Vega out, hadn't warn it in over a year. I have to admit the armor in the Vega is better than in my other 2 jackets.

If the Vega is better fitting than the 4.0, the 4.0 must not be as good as the 2.0. I like my Vega, but when I had the 2.0 I liked it better than the vega.
                                Jesus, family, me. Psalm 121 Red Pill Mille Clip ATGATT
                                '01 Aprilia RST 1000 Futura
                                '08 Aprilia RSV Factory
                                '11 Kawasaki KLR650
                                I bought my first Kat in 1991, brand new, a red 600. No pics though.

Comment

Working...
                                X