Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Think I struck a pretty good deal on a new helmet!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Think I struck a pretty good deal on a new helmet!

Well, I just got back from picking up a new lid, and I think I got quite the deal. I found the helmet on craigslist, looked at it today, and bought it on the spot for $50. The owner sold his Hayabusa after only having it a year and this was the last of his gear to go. It's a Fulmer AFS1 Orbit helmet and it came with a reflective shield as well as the original clear one. The helmet looks brand new, and fits like a glove...I'm very happy with the deal I got. Anyone know the MSRP on this one?
    Attached Files
    1999 Black Katana GSX-600F

Nice, I have a Fulmer too and love how different they look.

Mine was over 120 retail but the dealer knocked it way down. You got a great deal.
    "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
    JOHN 16:33

Comment

Re: Think I struck a pretty good deal on a new helmet!

Originally posted by crazyaussie
      Well, I just got back from picking up a new lid, and I think I got quite the deal. I found the helmet on craigslist, looked at it today, and bought it on the spot for $50. The owner sold his Hayabusa after only having it a year and this was the last of his gear to go. It's a Fulmer AFS1 Orbit helmet and it came with a reflective shield as well as the original clear one. The helmet looks brand new, and fits like a glove...I'm very happy with the deal I got. Anyone know the MSRP on this one?
      Yeah, it's $39.99.
      J/k looks like you got a good deal.
      96 Katana 600
      97 4 door Blazer LT
      03 Honda Pilot EXL
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X