X

Almost Done - need graphic help

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost Done - need graphic help

Well she's almost done just waiting on the belly pans flat black paint and a few odds and ends. I'm considering some vinyl graphic's in black or maybe white or maybe some other color I haven't even thought of and thought I'd get your input. What ever I do it must be simple and clean looking.
    I'd consider "SUZUKI", "GSXF" with the f in red, the Suzuki "S" and maybe some simple stripes of some type. Your input on type, color, placement, and size, would be appreciated.
    Thanks Richard
    Attached Files
    96 Suzuki GSX750F
    89 Suzuki GSX600F Project
    05 Yamaha WR450F
    05 Yamaha YZ450F

sigpic

looks nice and clean now.
    Tejasandre

Comment

Here is mine, I wanted simple and clean. Here is an idea.

Must read for carb tuners......http://www.factorypro.com/tech/tech_...m_engines.html

Comment

Not sure on where i would put it, but in my PO, I would put something on the main fairings to brake up the bike. I had a friend the painted his cage a blue that is close to the shade blue and he put a yellow pin strip down the side and it looked really nice. This isn't his car but heres what I'm talkin about. I think it looks good!

Comment

I like how it looks now, but maybe some carbon fiber inserts to make the exhaust pop.
          Godspeed
          CSBA #1167
          Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

Thanks guys I think your right. less is more. Thinking I'll just go for a Matte black Suzuki S on the tank and GSXF also in matte black similar to Kevin250200's bike and leave it at that.
            I had originally planned on the F in the gsxf being red, but I don't think I can go wrong with the matte black.
            Richard
            96 Suzuki GSX750F
            05 Yamaha WR450F
            05 Yamaha YZ450F

sigpic

Comment

Mostly personal preference. I agree with less. Check out my garage to see a blue Kat with a GSXF badge only. I will look around tonight and see if I can find the kick-*** suzuki "S" badges I once found that are made from REAL carbon fiber.
              -2000 "750"

Comment

Originally posted by Cheriff View Post
                Mostly personal preference. I agree with less. Check out my garage to see a blue Kat with a GSXF badge only. I will look around tonight and see if I can find the kick-*** suzuki "S" badges I once found that are made from REAL carbon fiber.
                Cool I'd like to see that.
                Richard
                96 Suzuki GSX750F
                05 Yamaha WR450F
                05 Yamaha YZ450F

sigpic

Comment

When I originally found these emblems they were being sold by a member of a bike forum that worked with CF in his day job and decided to make these in his free time. The link below is not from this particular forum that I originally found, but someone referencing the same product - I recognize the picture included at this SV forum.

More research is needed to find the forum where you can buy these, but here is a link that shows a picture of the real CF Suzuki "S" badge.

I came across this when I was looking for a Suzuki badge to put in the center of my fork caps. Should have bought some then...
                  -2000 "750"

Comment

As you can see I went simple with 3 kanji's

Comment

I think a bright yellow or red "Hyper R" with Katana in small letters above it would rock.
                      Scotty Doesn't Know ...Scotty Doesn't Know.. Don't Tell Scotty

Comment

Yah I've thought just a touch of red would look good.
                        Richard
                        96 Suzuki GSX750F
                        05 Yamaha WR450F
                        05 Yamaha YZ450F

sigpic

Comment

good luck

I'm SURE YOU'LL FIGURE IT OUT COME UP WITH SOMETHING NEW AND FRESH.

Comment

Working...
                          X