X

Mesh Jacket

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mesh Jacket

I'm trying to find a mesh jacket for next summer that's on clearance since it's the last piece of gear I really need.

Does anyone have this Icon Arc Mesh Jacket? They have it on sale for $175 and it looks like a nice jacket.

If not, does anyone have any mesh summer jacket recommendations? I figured now would be the time to grab a good deal since it's snowing and I can't ride.

I've been using a Vega mesh jacket for the last two years when I'm not wearing leather. (that's it in my signature picture) It has all of the protective pads (shoulders, elbows, back) and the shop near hear has periodic sales and sells them for about $69. It's been a good, sturdy jacket and has a removable liner and an 8" zipper on the rear to attached to riding pants.
    sigpic Mulholland Hwy Ride
    1992 Katana GSX600F (on permanent loan to a family member)
    2000 Suzuki Hayabusa
    First Hayabusa Commercial Hayabusa Design
    Hayabusa #1 Wonder of Motorcycles

Comment

I enjoy my Joe Rocket mesh jacket with a removable liner. The jacket has been very durable. When I took a spill last summer the protecive padding worked great and the jacket showed no signs of wear. I picked mine up on Craigs list.
      Jim; 2001 Kat 600 totalled - 2011, 2000 Katana 750 - sold 2013, - Currently riding a 2002 Yamaha FZ1 - - Next bike to be determined.

Comment

Don't have that but got a speed and strength with all pads and removable liner for last two years. Nice jacket. Not the greatest for 85+ degrees. Don't think any are really that well for hot weather.

Comment

Working...
        X