X

would like some input on gear before buying

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• would like some input on gear before buying

ok so im about to buy some new riding gear, got a new helmet already, lookin at a jacket and riding shoes. ill post what im looking at and would like to know the "pros" opinion about my choices, and hopefully help me make an informed decision.

We are pleased to offer this quality product at an affordable closeout price. You'll find this deal only at MotorcycleGear.com because the remaining US...

this is the jacket im looking at, my thoughts are, its made of leather, so more protection, and has armor in it as well.

Shop motorcycle riding boots for men and women, available in a variety of styles for racing, ADV riding, commuting & more.

these are the shoes im looking at, my thoughts are, they have some reinforcements on it for the ankle and stuff, the laces are hidden too, and it has toe reinforcement for the shifter.
    please let me know what you guys think maybe i need to set my gear game up or not im not sure

Man, get full boots. The first time you go down in those, you'll wish you had.

The jacket looks nice though!

Comment

I like the jacket, but not really diggin' the shoes. If you are looking for protection I think you could do better. That being said, it's your money and your feet. Get the gear you like. If you don't like the look,fit, feel, or whatever you wont wear them anyway.
      Last edited by KatanaBadass; 06-22-2012, 01:49 AM.

Comment

thats what im afraid of ive wore some full boots before and dont care for them. and i dont wanna use my combat boots to ride in either.

Comment

Then find some half boots that at least cover your ankles and some of your shin. What full boots did you wear before? Were they street boots or motocross boots?

Comment

i cant remember what brand it was, but they were street boots my buddy had. they just felt like i was wearing snowboarding boots, didnt like it. im goin to try a bunch on this weekend and decide from there.

Comment

I'd recommend the alpinstars smx-5. Own them and can even wear them all day at work. Comfy!

Comment

ill look into them, like i said im going to hit the stores up this weekend and try numerous ones on before deciding. I AM decided on that jacket tho. thanks guys

Comment

Working...
                X