X

My Gear

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Gear

So far I don't have much, just a Jacket, Helmet and Boots. I plan on going out sometime and getting some good triple stitch jeans or something with a bit more protection than just regular old jeans. Also gonna be grabbing some gloves and a tinted shield with the swag card i got from buying the original equipment.

So far I have an Icon Alliance II series "speedfreak" helmet in red. Bought the jacket from Speed n Strength; it's the Hell n Back, orange color. I liked it better than the other options as it had better protection, and reflective tape strips on the back. Lastly i grabbed a pair of Icon Field Armor Chukka boots. These things are a great fit for my feet.

Not sure on the gloves or pants yet, but i know i need something!
    ~~~
    Wraith
    1999 Suzuki Katana GSX600F

I just got some over pants. I use leathers when I just riding but I don't want to show up to work wearing leather pants...

I got the icon ARC's They were just over $100, I have been wearing them here in the MN cold walking the dog to "break them in" I'm looking forward to posting a complete report once I ride in them.

On gloves, don't get textile, not worth it. Dennis Kirk has both an outlet store and an eBay store, both have good deals. Gloves should last a long time, I'm on 5 years, so don't balk at spending more than $60

Comment

I have Shift Kevlar Jeans and I love them soooo much

Comment

Working...
      X