Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Suzuki says goodbye to the Legend that is, The Katana !

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And thus our journey has only just begun. Hopefully this will open new a wonderful doors for us all.

winner takes the crown

Comment

• that sux!

Comment

• Sorry to see it go.

Comment

• Well, I was just going to ask about a newer model and found that they have the gsx650f. Katana replacement? If so... Kinda boring looking. Looks like a more-relaxed GSX. Nice thing is that it is FI and water cooled.

The thought of a 750 Hayabusa does interest me... I especially like the new design...

Comment

• A 750 busa?

Not in a million years would Suzuki waste their time on that....

That's why they have a gsxr 750.
            Florida, the only place where you need your windshield wipers and sunglasses. At the same time.

05/02 1216 Kabandit
            18v Rigid Drill
            Craftsman Rubber Mallet with duct tape mod
            New Balance 765 running shoes from 10th Grade, with duct tape and super glue mod

Comment

• C'mon - you get the best of both worlds now - they kept the GSXF designation around so all of us secretly know it is a katana, and removed all the can-o-tuna negatives about the bike. At the same time they simplify production by consolidating the 600/750 product lines.

What a great time for middleweights - Suzuki alone has the SV650, wee strom 650, the GSXF... Kawi has the new 650RNinja... honda 599, yamaha has it's Fizzer 6.

What's to complain about?

(and as for parts being available, since when do katanas break?)
              I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. -- Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

Working...
              X