X

HOW FAST HAVE YOU GONE ON YOUR kAT?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOW FAST HAVE YOU GONE ON YOUR kAT?

One of the last days i had my bike out i told myselfe TONY, you havent realy seen how fast this kat will go so I WACed it. Redlineing it through the 1st 4 gears.after hiting 6th gear i was only at 145mph and still had some room to go It was such a sweet soud and feeling. Mned you my Kat is also a pre98....91 i was geting close to town and the lights so a had to back off.
    http://www.putfile.com/omegajireh AKA ONYOUR6 ......If you think education is expensive, wait till you see the price of ignorance!

Think I had mine at 150-155 INDICATED a couple of times. Since bike speedos are off by quite a bit I'd guess it was close to 140... about 135 in your case...

My current ride of choice

Comment

I think top end on the pre 98 Kats (600's) are about 135mph. I don't know about the 750's

98's and after are a bit slower.....

But.....to answer your question, I only did about 115mph on my Kitty....

Comment

The speed limit here is 65 .

Okay , indicated 115 , which is probably about 105 .
        I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

INDICATED 160, and it was still moving up. Not sure on the actual speed, but that was dang fast. Never did that again, it was just to satisfy curiosity.
          '01 TL1000R

Comment

140 by the speedo.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

142 with my 771 flatblack kat verified by that beside the highway radar box

172 indicated on my beloved cbr R.I.P

234 indicateed on a buddys turbo busa

Comment

about 130 on my old Kat
                about 156 on "Barney"
                and about 185 (it was real blurry) on Precious
                sigpic

WERA West #71/MWGP #71/CVR #71
                MSF Rider Coach 27028
                MoPowerSports.com
                Torco
                SoCalTrackDays

Comment

dont know the speedo stops at 160 ''' bumer. Ill let you know when I make a templet for the speedo to go to 200 lol

Comment

Have had the needle jump at 160 already.. did it once just to say I did it on a kat.. dont know what the speedo error compensation was there, but who cares, its damn fast anyways!!

Comment

You guys are so slow.. I had mine up to indicated 230!!!

OK.. that was in km

So, that's what, around 140 ??? That was indicated, but still pulling. Ran outta road (and cajones).

Comment

135 indicated. would have kept going...but a nice little cross breeze ended that endevour. LOL

www.vwvortex.com
                        I have nothing to say, I have no opinion. That's what I learned from 9 1/2 years of marriage.
                        Thanks to all who are serving in our GREAT ARMED FORCES from an old Navy Squid

Comment

Speedo bouncing between 140-145mph, Kat was bouncing on the road, I was holding on for dear life as my hands were slipping off of the hand grips, never have tried it since.

Half the seat is still missing
                          I don't know how fast my bike goes, I've never stopped to find out.

Comment

Did 145mph on the highway without Akrapovic, K&N and Dynojet on my 91 gsx600f. Gonna try to break the record next season with the help of the above mentioned mods...
                            When you know that your time is close at hand maybe than you'll begin to understand life down here is just a strange ilusion

Comment

Indicated by speedo which we all know is wrong usually......

Rain = 110mph on the way to the Gap '05
                              Sun = 145mph early spring with nightfall coming fast and 100 miles between me and home.
                              Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Working...
                              X