X

handlebar risers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• handlebar risers

i was trying to figure out a good brand of risers to go with to raise my handle bars a little bit to make riding a little more comfy.

Use the search above (Google)
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

http://roxspeedfx.com/collections/street-cruiser
      2005 Katana 750

Comment

If you have a post kat 600, I would recommend ditching the clip-ons and putting on some bar mounts and touring bars.

Comment

Wow I like how that looks I wasn't sure I could do that. I have a 2002 750 Kat. I shall check if I can do that on mine later tonight. If so I am going to go that route. Those types of risers have way more options to chose from and I have some nice handlebars I put on my 87 Magna I can swap out.

Comment

dang i checked and mines all one piece. I guess i am limited to the rox risers

Comment

Sounds like you've got a 750 then. If you switch to a 600's set up, then you can do exactly the same thing. You'd need 98-02 upper triple and the bolts and I think a third thing. I did it in reverse, and cost maybe $100 for what was needed. After you have that, you can pull the handlebars off like they re in the above pic and go nuts.

Or yeah just use the Rox ones. Cheaper and less hassle.
              1998 Katana 750
              1992 Katana 1100
              2006 Ninja 250

2006 Katana 600 RIP - 130k miles

Comment

You actually can convert your 1 piece to real handlebars. Here is a video of a guy who did it. It's not even a big hassle. you don't need a new upper or anything. Super easy.

In this video I show how I changed my clip-on handlebars to real handlebars on my 2006 Suzuki Katana 750 (GSX750F). If you want to do this, be prepared to sp...
                Last edited by pikachukat; 07-02-2016, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X