No announcement yet.
X

Ebay Radiant Cycles moto gp pipe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couple bucks. I'm sure it won't break you....
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Originally posted by 92xjunker View Post
      Couple bucks. I'm sure it won't break you....
      Well I wrapped the header pipe tip with the foil wrap until the exhaust fit snuggley. I have a huge 2 piece clamp that I used and I just took it out. Loud af but not more than a typical newer 2 brothers and such on a super sport 600. Best part is my bike was running lean and now it seems to be running richer.

Comment

Originally posted by nick21861 View Post
        Well I wrapped the header pipe tip with the foil wrap until the exhaust fit snuggley. I have a huge 2 piece clamp that I used and I just took it out. Loud af but not more than a typical newer 2 brothers and such on a super sport 600. Best part is my bike was running lean and now it seems to be running richer.
        ??? Huh I would have expected that to make it run leaner than it was before.
        1998 Katana 750
        1992 Katana 1100
        2006 Ninja 250

2006 Katana 600 RIP - 130k miles

Comment

It is...

Originally posted by nick21861 View Post
          The foil tape will fail from the heat, you will loose that.
          Last edited by 92xjunker; 06-20-2016, 06:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
          "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
          spammer police
          USAF veteran

Comment

It is...

The foil tape will fail from the heat, you will loose that.
            It will? I got tape for heating and cooling units...

Comment

I use that almost daily, the good tape is rated at 325*, it will fail.
              spammer police
              USAF veteran

Comment

I use that almost daily, the good tape is rated at 325*, it will fail.

Comment

Working...
                X