X

exhaust ideas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• exhaust ideas

I have this 84 gs550es I've been messing around with and want to change it to a 4 to 1 exhaust anybody have any ideas?
    Attached Files

Make one?
    90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
    I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
    Originally posted by soulless kaos
    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

guess I had that coming.

maybe it would have been better to ask if anyone had any suggestions on a muffler thats not super expensive but would help to make this bike sound a lot more obnoxious.

I don't have a problem bending and welding but I'm not sure what I should be looking for in a muffler.

Comment

Youtube... many sound clips of just about every ehxuast out there, on many various bikes. Pick something you like, make it work.

krey
        93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

thanks for the tip.

I've noticed that most mufflers have specific bikes that they are suggested for, would it make a difference if I took something that is supposed to work with a 750 or should I try to find something closer to my cc like for a 600?

Comment

Working...
          X