No announcement yet.
X

100000 Mile VStrom

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

100,000 miles is only 8 or so trips if you're tdrcomm (Tom) or Paul Miner. Just sayin'

Comment

The guy is here in the US and it is 100000 miles, let give credit where credit is due, he has rode for 100000 miles.

I too wonder if he has a job though cause that is a whole lot of riding...
      "Emini's are the future"

Comment

I hope my kat does 2x that before I have to find another bike

Comment

Originally posted by zuma View Post
          I average about 10 thou a year...I can do better though.

Right at about 9k a year here....just a bit off ur pace there Zuma. Course, that's me only riding late spring thru late fall

And did anyone catch that pic saying, ".....leave your skanks at the border."?

Priceless
          The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.'

Comment

There are several kats around who have "run out the clock" including Woobie's bike.
            -Steve

sigpic
            Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
            Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

A respectable start, but then again, I do live by the mantra, if it's worth doing, then it's worth doing in excess. My 09 KLR just rolled past 26k and I've managed to rack up a little over 23k on my 7 month old concours. My old kat is a little past 63k. Miles don't mean anything on a bike that is ridden and maintained. I remember reading about a gsxr 750 with 275k and still going.
              Pics
              Pics
              No pics yet
              Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are: there≠their≠they're; to≠too≠two; its≠it's; your≠you're; know≠no; brake≠break

Comment

Yep Table. And I also read about a 04 f4i with 300,000.
                R.I.P. Marc- 09/20/09

Comment

Working...
                X