Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

The Official Holy Cow Craigslist Ads Thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good deal

http://rochester.craigslist.org/mcy/3771620310.html. i went and got this stuff for free .2 sets of side panals.soome need work a set of rear plastics maybe two sets.2 sets of under fairings to oem air boxes with rubbers and clamps a couple sets of seats a windshield after market fron and rear turn signals a headlight a rear rim and some other stuff
    YES I did just kick your car door in for almost killing me.i bet next time you get into your car you will rember to look out for bikes

Comment

• thats awesome! Gotta love free stuff . Got any belly plastics in the mix?
      94 GSX600F, V&H 4-1 Supersport exhaust

My daily driver build thread- http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=129561

Comment

• with what i got yesterday and what i have already ive got three sets of them.u want one

50$ plus shipping ?? but let me know if that's two hi .not positive what they are going for but i wanna make sure i give the k.r community a good deal
        Last edited by daddijuggalo; 05-05-2013, 09:53 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
        YES I did just kick your car door in for almost killing me.i bet next time you get into your car you will rember to look out for bikes

Comment

• What do you want for a set of the two main plastics i dont care if they have cracks as mine are destroyed by and unfortunate tire accident (tire fell off shelf and shattered them after just rebuilding)
          I need to get the confused kat back on the road
          never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to there level and beat you with experience.

Originally posted by GSXFJim
          Just remember.. Stupid hurts...
          confused katana build

Comment

• pm sent

Comment

• Extra life.

Comment

• wow
                94 kat 600 RIP
                97 vfr 750 ride on

Comment

• Would you happen to have an 1100 rear caliper lying around?

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

Here's one I had posted under vintage Kats, feels like it actually goes here LOL tho it may not be a Kat

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2
                  Last edited by ic455; 05-24-2013, 05:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                  The 3 best tools you'll ever have: 1 under your hat and 1 at the end of each arm.

Comment

• holy shit check this one out free drill lol read it all the way thru.http://fingerlakes.craigslist.org/zip/3826365411.html

Comment

• YES I did just kick your car door in for almost killing me.i bet next time you get into your car you will rember to look out for bikes

Comment

• Ya might be quick but not sure the wife is going to want it without a nice cussy backrest lol

Comment

• Actually a pretty sick looking bike. However, why in the hell would you use a katana as the platform for a drag bike?

Comment

• The early 80's KATs were sport bikes and one of the faster ones, it was dumbed down in the 88' model year.
                            "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
                            spammer police
                            USAF veteran
                            If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Working...
                            X