X

2 up camping trip?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 up camping trip?

Me and a friend that I go riding with have been thinking of going on a fairly long trip (800-1000 miles) and setting up camp to stay overnight. He has a new Honda Shadow 750 and I have the Kat and we both have girlfriends that'll be coming with us. I have a set of saddlebags and a smaller tank bag that come in handy, but my main question is how would you guys suggest packing enough clothes for 2 people, a small tent, and any other supplies that would be needed while riding 2 up?

2002 Katana 600
    1999 Ford F150

my suggestion

take one tent and one change of clothes per person and one set of toiletries and one pkg of condoms.....when things get all "hot and bothered" in the tent late at night with all four of you just yell "switch!!!!!" and after another 30 minutes just go use all your toiletries,bag up your old clothes and put on the fresh ones and get some sleep. then ride home the next day.....thats what i would do anyway.....lmfao
    I RIDE FOR A LIVING...WHAT ABOUT YOU??

Comment

Well it sounds like we're on the right track here haha

2002 Katana 600
      1999 Ford F150

Comment

well.....

i mean....come on,thats just what i would do.....that don't make it right for you.....lol......safe travels and good luck for real.....to answer your question honestly....you each will only need a half change of clothes for an overnight trip (underwear) and toiletries....just bungee the tent on the shadow and carry the clothes in your tank bag or saddlebags....when you get to your destination and set up camp and start a fire just run to a nearby store and pick up a few beers and some food for the evening if you didnt get it on the way in and spend a few hours appreciating the ladies company and the satisfaction of knowing you just pulled off your first motorcycle adventure.....about 4 hours later just stroke it for me one time.....lmfao......just kiddin.....lol

Comment

Re: my suggestion

Originally posted by acf1073
          take one tent and one change of clothes per person and one set of toiletries and one pkg of condoms.....when things get all "hot and bothered" in the tent late at night with all four of you just yell "switch!!!!!" and after another 30 minutes just go use all your toiletries,bag up your old clothes and put on the fresh ones and get some sleep. then ride home the next day.....thats what i would do anyway.....lmfao
          just make sure that you bring a small lantern of some sort...you don't want to yell switch and have your gf exit the tent and your buddy climb in noot realizing that you are still there and the girls are chatting by the fire

those aren't pillows!

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

Haha I'll have to make sure I have some sort of lantern. I haven't even left yet and this is shaping up to be a hell of a trip

2002 Katana 600
            1999 Ford F150

Comment

I got a luggage rack and cheapy trunk (even had a cheapy backpad , too) that would help holding more crap if it becomes necesarry . Can probably get the whole setup for $150 or so . But I'm notorious for not being able to pack light .
              I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

yeah,i forgot that...lmao

chinto is exactly right....ya definately dont want any hot man lovin goin on in the tent.....bwuhahahaha

Comment

Working...
                X