X

Installing D&D on a 99 kat 600

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Installing D&D on a 99 kat 600

Hey all just ordered my D&D from indy.com. As of the moment my kat is running a stock exhaust. Ive never replaced/worked on anything like this...any tips or words of advice before I break out the wizzer and start cutting? Very much appreicated. Here a pic just too get an idea.. (think I just wanted too take pics of my pretty bike:P)
    Attached Files
    !This Space For Rent!

It's really easy to install. It only took me about 4-5 minutes.

Yes I'm an American, yes I have guns, and yes I won't hesitate to use them to protect my family, my property, and myself

Comment

Yup, it is an easy job. Just get some high temp rv sealant to seal it up where it connects to your can. My D & D leaked a little and did some others that I know of. This sealant will seal it up with nor problems. Available at any auto parts store for a few bucks.
      "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
      JOHN 16:33

Comment

Do like KS said though you don't have to cut anything just remove the screws and clamp and replace the stock pipe with the awesome D&D,you are going to love that sound.
        Watch for your Guardian Angel
        750 '04 Kat (blue)

Comment

KS did you have too cut your exhaust my stock pipe is welded on.. look in that pic...
          !This Space For Rent!

Comment

You unbolt it from the header.

Yes I'm an American, yes I have guns, and yes I won't hesitate to use them to protect my family, my property, and myself

Comment

The stock is just one giant piece. Your new D & D will come with the can, and the pipe to connect it to. No worries.
              "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
              JOHN 16:33

Comment

Working...
              X