X

My D&D Clip

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My D&D Clip

I thought I would put up a sound clip of my D&D. I never get above 7000rpm with it. This is a full system and it is for GSXR750 90-92 model but the header bolts right up to my 89 Kat 750 Slingshot motor. So anyway here it is. Please right click and save as.

www.mopowersports.com

LOUD but sweet
    sounds gr8 jimmy

"I'm not bad...I'm just drawn that way..."
    Jessica Rabbit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3iUp9UjuMo

Comment

Wow, a moderator with a D & D. I love it!
      "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
      JOHN 16:33

Comment

Clip won't work though.
        "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."

Comment

The video you have requested is not available.

If you have recently uploaded this video, you may need to wait a few minutes for the video to process.

Comment

Gives that message at the top, weird. Will try later.

Comment

Got it to work now. That thing sounds louder than mine!!

Comment

Wow soldier, there is a edit button LOL........post whore!lol

That does sound good there jimmy.
                Um I dont know any wise quotes so go read katansoldiers quote in his signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Re: My D&D Clip

Originally posted by HS2020
                  I never get above 7000rpm with it.
                  So , WHERE does the rev-limiter kick in again . "Jimmy , SHIFT !" Hell , I still got that video !
                  I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

oh my god...............loud and i thought my nascar style yoshi i had was bad. how is it when you actually ride? so loud that no one around you can think? can you still hear wind noise?

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

Comment

Originally posted by BarMatt80
                      oh my god...............loud and i thought my nascar style yoshi i had was bad. how is it when you actually ride? so loud that no one around you can think? can you still hear wind noise?
                      I wear ear plugs so I can not really tell you. I know when I get on it, it is very loud. When crusing it is a deep mellow tone.
                      www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Hmm....Kind of reminds me of when I had a stomach bug lol j/k

Comment

You think that's LOUD!!?!?!?!? You should hear it when it comes zipping by you at 90 miles per hour.....
                          This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
                          BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

And i thought my neighbors hated my dual Yoshi exhaust, they would really love that.

Walter Sobchak: You know, Dude, I myself dabbled in pacifism once.

Comment

Originally posted by ChattKat
                              And i thought my neighbors hated my dual Yoshi exhaust, they would really love that.
                              Ha, You should hear what twin D&D's sound like on a sv1000!!!! Man it shakes the earth. My buddies sv has D&D's and will be at the rally, youll hear!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry Jimmy.
                              Um I dont know any wise quotes so go read katansoldiers quote in his signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X