No announcement yet.
X

Got my Pazzo Racing Levers today.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will the new school kat levers fit the pre 98s?

Comment

The levers are on my short list of upgrades. The look is great but I want a more solid feeling lever. Problem now is: what color

Comment

yes they will fit pre 98's. Am I the only person that has the full length ones?

Comment

I like the features and the look of the levers but for me having huge hands and long fingers reaching the clutch and brake aren't an issues with me so I keep putting it off. Plus there are other things I'd rather save and spend my money on first.
          Originally posted by AbeezieSoNeezie

fact: a yammie is a girls bike
          fact: more that one girl rides yammies therefore yammies = a bunch of girls
          fact: girls lie

therefore, the following equation is true.
          girls = yammah
          yammah = a bunch of liars

Comment

I highly recommend these. They are perfect for big paws or little ones.
            "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
            JOHN 16:33

Comment

Originally posted by Haggisman View Post
              They are great...been running them on the gixxer for the last year. They are comfortable as hell
              I couldnt agree more! I have the short ones on my gixxer. Blue with black adjusters. They just feel so....... right.
              Life's not always beautiful, but it's a beautiful ride!! 94 Katana 600/750 and 99 Harley Electra-Glide

Comment

How much shorter are the shorties? I'm looking at getting a pair but can't decide between the long and shorts.

p.s. yes I know this is a really old thread but it was on my topic so I didn't see the need to start a new one

Comment

Go with the long ones
                  sigpic

Faster, Faster, Faster... Until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death." Hunter S. Thompson

" Rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow "

Comment

Originally posted by beherenow71 View Post
                    How much shorter are the shorties? I'm looking at getting a pair but can't decide between the long and shorts.

p.s. yes I know this is a really old thread but it was on my topic so I didn't see the need to start a new one
                    What is your lever style? Do you routinely brake with only two fingers? If so, get the shorty brake lever. I do and I'm still running the stock lever. Need to get the shorty. As for the clutch, again, would you rather clutch with two fingers or your whole hand?
                    Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
                    -Unknown Author

The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
                    -Terence

Comment

1 - 2 fingers most of the time, but if I ever need a handful the levers are there
                      sigpic

Faster, Faster, Faster... Until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death." Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

can you just buy ONE lever?

I'm fine with my adjustable brake lever...but I cant stand the clutch lever. Id be happy with just a nice clutch lever.

Comment

These are really nice! I would like to have a set, but, they are wayyyy down on my upgrade list.

Comment

Originally posted by LAsunbird86 View Post
                            can you just buy ONE lever?
                            you have any idea how goofy that's gonna look? One Pazzo lever and 1 stock lever.

Comment

Originally posted by arsenic View Post
                              you have any idea how goofy that's gonna look? One Pazzo lever and 1 stock lever.
                              sigpic

Comment

I have a set......if anyone wants them pm me.

Comment

Working...
                                X