No announcement yet.
X

my final mod.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was thinking cbr......nice anyway......are you overseas or in the U.S?
    Uh Oh here we go....

Comment

Originally posted by BlackKatnWV
      He's overseas, that will say he is from the Netherlands.
      1990 600 kat on going projectNow with zxr 750 frontend

Comment

overseas get the best fighter toy options

All the tails and stuff like that custom IVe never seen for sale in the U.S its all stuff that has to be bought from overseas......I guess the upside is you could be unique here if you are willing to pay the price to have the pieces shipped in. Anyways goodluck, I wanna see pics of the subframe build
        Uh Oh here we go....

Comment

overseas get the best fighter toy options

All the tails and stuff like that custom IVe never seen for sale in the U.S its all stuff that has to be bought from overseas......I guess the upside is you could be unique here if you are willing to pay the price to have the pieces shipped in. Anyways goodluck, I wanna see pics of the subframe build
          i know what you mean, if we need parts from us make cars.....
          1990 600 kat on going projectNow with zxr 750 frontend

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk130
            He's overseas, that will say he is from the Netherlands.
            not quite correct
            I'm born in France (Alsacien), grew up in the Netherlands since I was 8 years old, living in Belgium now for some months.

@BlackkatnWV
            The price for shipment isn't that extreme and if you could find someone willing to buy the things you need and ship them as a gift customs wouldn't be that greedy either.....

Comment

Is that an offer Kwebel LOL

Good luck, how are you planning on doing your rear shock mounts? Thats one of the things that is going to give me trouble. I think I have it figure out but I have to wait for my rear wheel spacers to come in first
              Uh Oh here we go....

Comment

Looking better than ever Roger . How's Pat doing? Have you talked to him? If you bump into him, tell him Paul said Hey and e-mail me when he gets a chance (and I am still waiting on the undertails we talked about)

BTW, my E-maill addy - [email protected]
                PAUL
                93 GSXF6 PIX.

"Opinions are like A$$holes, Everybody has one"

Comment

Is that an offer Kwebel LOL

Good luck, how are you planning on doing your rear shock mounts? Thats one of the things that is going to give me trouble. I think I have it figure out but I have to wait for my rear wheel spacers to come in first
                  Allways willing to help BK. (helped several members overhere in the past)

Shockmount will be totally redesigned cause the VFR linkingsystemmount is offset to the left.

Originally posted by SEQX34
                  Looking better than ever Roger . How's Pat doing? Have you talked to him? If you bump into him, tell him Paul said Hey and e-mail me when he gets a chance (and I am still waiting on the undertails we talked about)

BTW, my E-maill addy - [email protected]
                  Hi Paul, LTNH
                  I didn't talk to Pat lately, guess he is too busy modding his car and own bike along with his job.
                  Considering the undertail, I'll have a spare (painted)one after this mod, you can have it at the costs of shipment

Comment

looks sick dude! love the swingarm..... will you be doing anything to yhe look of the engine??? that will be super sweet
                    i pitty the fool that dont ride oldskool

Comment

Originally posted by kwebbel

Hi Paul, LTNH
                      I didn't talk to Pat lately, guess he is too busy modding his car and own bike along with his job.
                      Considering the undertail, I'll have a spare (painted)one after this mod, you can have it at the costs of shipment
                      LTNH indeed, and now I see why

Last I hear from Pat was a few weeks before his Graduation and he was taking the train and his bicycle to get around. Glad to hear hes got that all taken care of. Just let him know that I said "Whats up" if you ever see him.

Hell Yeah I'll take you up on that offer (your not drunk or delirious are you? j/k) PM me the $?? when alls good to go and i'll get you the funds for the undertail ASAP. Thank You again Roger

BTW, kwebbel

STAY SAFE BRO
                      PAUL
                      93 GSXF6 PIX.

Comment

Thats the same deal with the swingarm Im usin kwebel, the new shock setup is offset to the left so I have to have new mounts made. I think I have it figured out but we will see.
                        Uh Oh here we go....

Comment

Originally posted by bigbike-r
                          looks sick dude! love the swingarm..... will you be doing anything to yhe look of the engine??? that will be super sweet
                          Yep I will wrap it in tupperware again.

Originally posted by SEQX34

Hell Yeah I'll take you up on that offer (your not drunk or delirious are you? j/k) PM me the $?? when alls good to go and i'll get you the funds for the undertail ASAP.
                          Never drunk or delirious Paul only modditis , I'll let you know as soon as I know the costs. (can take a while cause I'm very busy right now.

Comment

Thats the same deal with the swingarm Im usin kwebel, the new shock setup is offset to the left so I have to have new mounts made. I think I have it figured out but we will see.

Don't mind the vertical standing strip showing in the tail, it's just to hold the tail in place, but you can see the subframe and the idea for the shockmount. (eventually the axlediameter will be larger and the mount will be closed in between the lugs)

little teaser 8)

Comment

whoooooooooo thats real nice lookin, im thinking of doing away with the frame and gettin a gixer frame but then its not really gonna be a kat? you got loadsa sick ideas.

all thats stoppin me is money now!!!

lovin the look of your bike
                              i pitty the fool that dont ride oldskool

Comment

Holly Shit Roger, thats a sick tail I like how the dual pipes flow with the whole tail (what pipes are those?)

No worry about the undertails, I can imagine how hectic things are around there for you. Just let me know when you get around to it Thanks again!
                                PAUL
                                93 GSXF6 PIX.

Comment

Working...
                                X