No announcement yet.
X

Hello all

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not strapped so yes, it could be flopping around.
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Originally posted by 92xjunker View Post
      It's not strapped so yes, it could be flopping around.

So u think that my sputtering on take off could be clutch I know previous owner had adjustment bolt all the way in at handlebars

Comment

Originally posted by Myers2002 View Post
        So u think that my sputtering on take off could be clutch I know previous owner had adjustment bolt all the way in at handlebars
        Sorry for so many question also why do u think my choke don't work even when it cold it will just stay at 1000 RPM

Comment

Mmm, good question without seeing it.
          "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
          spammer police
          USAF veteran

Comment

Mmm, good question without seeing it.

OK lol

Comment

Does the choke rail move when you use the thumb control?
              spammer police
              USAF veteran

Comment

Does the choke rail move when you use the thumb control?
                Yes it does move it seems as when I fully engage it goes down to 1000 RPM and sputters I drove it around and it seems as long as I give it high RPM on take off it won't spitter as much. Thank you for replyingbto all my questions

Comment

Are you driving around with it on? If so, why? To cure a running issue? I'd adjust the clutch for better action, like 3/4 release. If it still runs odd you have a carb issue.
                  spammer police
                  USAF veteran

Comment

Are you driving around with it on? If so, why? To cure a running issue? I'd adjust the clutch for better action, like 3/4 release. If it still runs odd you have a carb issue.
                    Lol no I have choke off I just hope bit makes it back and forth to work until I get time lol each way is 27 miles

Comment

Originally posted by Myers2002 View Post
                      Lol no I have choke off I just hope bit makes it back and forth to work until I get time lol each way is 27 miles

Can anyone answer why it takes 1/2 tank to go 30 miles on my bike

Comment

You need a carb rebuild......as I thought. Your running way rich and or leaking like a siv. I'll bet the oil smells of fuel.
                        spammer police
                        USAF veteran

Comment

You need a carb rebuild......as I thought. Your running way rich and or leaking like a siv. I'll bet the oil smells of fuel.
                          Can I just clean all the carbs or do I need a new rebuild I'm low on money and do I have to get it synced after
                          Last edited by Myers2002; 08-15-2017, 10:15 PM.

Comment

All depend on the condition of the rubber seals. At the least you'll need float needles and carb dip. I would recommend a full rebuild, kits and all the other things it doesn't include. How's that tank look? Rust? Specifically the top of the tank, that's where your tank will be exposed to air more often. Always sync when you deal with the carbs, even if you didn't turn anything.
                            spammer police
                            USAF veteran

Comment

All depend on the condition of the rubber seals. At the least you'll need float needles and carb dip. I would recommend a full rebuild, kits and all the other things it doesn't include. How's that tank look? Rust? Specifically the top of the tank, that's where your tank will be exposed to air more often. Always sync when you deal with the carbs, even if you didn't turn anything.
                              Tank looks good OK thank I appreciate all the help can I sync them myself

Comment

If you have the tool or you can make one. Search the site for plans.
                                spammer police
                                USAF veteran

Comment

Working...
                                X