X

Trailer Hitch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trailer Hitch

Not sure what category to post this under but here it is. Has any one put a trailer hitch on their Katana? I have been looking and searching the net but nothing for a 2005 Katana 750, lots out there for other sport touring bikes. Any info and photos would be great. I enjoy long over night rides and just switched from curser to sport touring and like to continue using one of my trailers, I am not a big fan of bungee cords. Before the "did you" questions, yes I bought a large tank bag, and saddle bags but it is the tent, sleeping bag and chair that gives me the head ach.

Thanks in advance and safe riding.

Might have to custom a hitch. I'd contact a MC hitch co.
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Not sure if it was custom or not, but I did see a Katana with a hitch pulling a 14' aluminum boat on the weekend.
      2002 750 Kat
      2013 Polaris 850 XP LE(wrecked)
      2002 Ski-Doo MXZ 800
      2002 Ski-Doo MXZ 800 X-package
      1999 Ski-Doo MXZ 670 H.O.
      2009 Kawasaki KX250F(SOLD)

Comment

I actually have a trailer hitch for my 01 Kat that I purchased from someone on here. I haven't installed it yet but it does look like it was slightly modified to make it fit. I'll have to take some pictures of it for you when I get a chance. I had hopped to use it for pulling a trailer one day. I love motorcycle camping and have a nice set of bags and a tank bag on my bike

Comment

Working...
        X