X

2011 cbr250r

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1FSTKAT View Post
    That's odd. Cycle world just had a shootout between the CBR and the Ninja and the CBR won hands down.

I really wish Honda would make a 450cc version. Same frame and everything but with a 450cc motor. Now that would be a real fun bike.

Other than that I had the chance to toss a leg over one at the Honda tent at Bikeweek and I have to say that i'm impressed. Normally Kawi's seem to fit me better (i'm 6' 150lbs) but this little Honda had a very nice seating position. It also felt lighter than you would believe.
    I didn't read the cycle world article very closely... so I'd have to review it to comment... but I think that MCN said the Ninja was just overall a better package.
    -Steve

sigpic
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
    Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Originally posted by steves View Post
      I didn't read the cycle world article very closely... so I'd have to review it to comment... but I think that MCN said the Ninja was just overall a better package.
      Haven't read the full article in MCN, but the Honda kicked the Ninja's arse on the star ratings in nearly every category. Although I do wonder what the results would have been had Kawi brought the FI EX250 over.
      Pics
      Pics
      No pics yet
      Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are: there≠their≠they're; to≠too≠two; its≠it's; your≠you're; know≠no; brake≠break

Comment

Kawasaki owns the 250 segment because there has been no competition and they could just do what they want. Love the baby Ninja but I bet Honda's version is a nicer overall bike.
        90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
        I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
        Originally posted by soulless kaos
        but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Honda = nicer overall, better newbie bike. . .
          Ninja = better track/fun bike.

The Ninja is still a parallel twin and a screaming engine, relative to the Honda's larger single cylinder engine.
          WTB: ANY Katana located in Bangkok, Thailand. :-/

Comment

Working...
          X