X

Fuel tank lines

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuel tank lines

Hi I have a 95 gsx600f and I am fairly new to the bike world, The guy who i bought it from was taking it apart to paint it and never put it back together. The only thing i cant figure out is all the lines from the gas tank. There is one long grey hose i cant seem to figure out where it goes, it comes out of the fuel level sensor. Anyone know where it goes?

Originally posted by spencer2362 View Post
    Hi I have a 95 gsx600f and I am fairly new to the bike world, The guy who i bought it from was taking it apart to paint it and never put it back together. The only thing i cant figure out is all the lines from the gas tank. There is one long grey hose i cant seem to figure out where it goes, it comes out of the fuel level sensor. Anyone know where it goes?
    Hose_Connections

Drapes over the air box and drains to the bottom of the bike, is not capped off.

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Originally posted by Kreylyn View Post
      Hose_Connections

Drapes over the air box and drains to the bottom of the bike, is not capped off.

Krey
      So should there be 2 drains? I was told another black hose was an over fill.

Comment

Originally posted by spencer2362 View Post
        So should there be 2 drains? I was told another black hose was an over fill.
        The answer to that is clearly stated in the link.

Krey
        93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Working...
        X