No announcement yet.
X

Another Thread about bleeding

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait, 35K miles? Or KM? If you got 35 K Miles out of those, that's really pretty damned good.

Comment

Miles.

Comment

Wait a second. Look at the parts fiche that Kat Toy posted a while back: http://www.bikebandit.com/2000-suzuk...6195#sch273494 Isn't the large pin in photo 2 part #6? It looks like it fits over a smaller pin.

I'm not familiar with the post Kat brakes but those things look like they've been neglected most of their lives. The original brakes on my '91 look cleaner than that. Shoot, the brakes on the '84 Magna project I've got in the back yard look better. You can't blame Suzuki for that one.
        Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
        HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

I cant blame suzuki for using the bike?
          Well, ok, yes...

Comment

In other words...
            The blame is mine for using the bike? How do you have the calipers clean? You do not use the bike? I had a chinese bike and a GS500, both with more than 50,000 km (in the case of the GS500, over 100,000 km) and this had never happened.
            I ask this seriously!

Comment

A little soap and water is all it takes. I do that maybe once or twice a year. I generally have the calipers off the bike at least once a year and just rag everything down then as well as greasing the pins. Clean, greased pins would have prevented the damage/wear you have now.
              Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
              HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Working...
              X