X

Busa master cylinder an upgrade?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squiggy View Post
    From eyeballing the digital caliper on center, it is 62mm.
    If you wouldn't mind sending it down I can make a adapter for it. My current adapter is 55mm c to c.

Tmod

Comment

Originally posted by Tmod View Post
      If you wouldn't mind sending it down I can make a adapter for it. My current adapter is 55mm c to c.

Tmod
      I thought I read somewhere that you weren't doing machine work anymore?! I must have read wrong!
      Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Originally posted by loudnlow7484 View Post
        I thought I read somewhere that you weren't doing machine work anymore?! I must have read wrong!
        Hmmmm that is a first for me, I said that I wasn't doing the next batch of adjusters right now as the demand is not there for them.

Tmod

Comment

Originally posted by loudnlow7484 View Post
          Any idea what it came off of?
          It's from a Honda VTR1000, aka Super Hawk. In the picture the spacing look a lot smaller than it is.

Originally posted by Tmod View Post

Tmod
          Sure, I think I save the PM with your address.

I'm still not any closer on the fork conversion. I was out bid on the Race Tech rebound valve. I'll let you know about the bushing remover.

I just checked my PM's, I do still have your address.
          How To Install Race Tech Emulators & Rebuild Forks
          How To Repack Yoshimura RS3 Exhaust
          How To Install Oil Cooler Fans
          How To Install Audiovox Cruise Control On A 1998+ Katana

Comment

Are the mounts the same from pre to post? Id love some 6 pots on mine, but I havent found any threads about brake upgrades on a pre. Im assuming this is because they already have pretty decent 4 pots?
            Originally posted by arsenic
            93 octane fuel and K&N pod filters rock.

Comment

Working...
            X