No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had to pass on riding today because of rain.

Comment

I whispered sweet nothings into its mirror last night, after giving it a spong bath.

Comment

Originally posted by jdm5770 View Post
        rode to work and back and then a very short ride for about 30 min. in the evening.
        sigpic
        Submariners Do It Deeper!

Comment

Mine is still sitting in girlfriends garage waiting on me to install new starter & put the carbs, airbox, and fairings back on!! Hopefully it will run perfect after putting back together this time!
          'REMEMBER SOME PEOPLE ARE
          ALIVE SIMPLY BECAUSE IT IS
          ILLEGAL TO SHOOT THEM'

sigpic----------------------------------------

Comment

Had to pet her on the butt. tell her i love her and that i would have to see her after work all before the wife saw might get mad.
            Gravity works 100% of the time.

Comment

Rode mine to work. Which I never due because there is so much loose gravel in the parking lot.

Comment

Wow I guess this thread is taking off pretty well, always feels good to talk about your accomplishments. As for today I ordered more parts. Wet sanded the clear on the tank(came out great). Also gave the ole girl a bath looks much better having off the dirt,leaves and grease from when the pre owner wrecked it. Also installed the parts I powder coated last night. Man I wish the rims would fit in my oven they would go black to ah well. Also Installed some coils and plugs I got from a friend and mounted the tank. Awaiting the left side engine case to fire her up(hopefully)
                Last edited by On1wheel01; 09-09-2008, 04:25 PM.

Comment

I looked at her this morning, said sorry, because I had to take the cage to work. I had to take a desktop in to get recycled(doesn't fit well on the back of a Kat) It worked out for the better, because the skies opened up here.
                  1994 Suzuki GSX600F Katana
                  Bone stock
                  Looking to mod, Any ideas?

Comment

Filled mine up (2005 V-star 1100) and ran some seafoam through it, rode to work, rode to Whattaburger for lunch, will ride home this afternoon.

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

Realized that my dead battery was a result of no water in it, so I filled it up, and hooked it up to the charger. I stared at her longingly and wished that 1. it was operational right now, and 2. that there was some way that I could hook a car seat up to it so I could go out for a ride (watching my daughter today, 20 months old).
                      Semper Fi
                      1 Mar Div 3rd LAR BN (01-05)

Comment

Rain, rain go away. I have a Kat to ride today. Maybe tomorrow.

Comment

rode her to work today. I changed oil and filter, air filter, spark plugs and installed new grips on her yesterday
                          My toys

Pre98 Kat fan!

Comment

Today? I just rode to work. Tomorrow who knows....
                            -Scott
                            '88 Katana 600
                            sigpic

Comment

Sat sobbing next to her because it was raining.
                              Sex Panther cologne -- 60% of the time, it works every time

Comment

Rode to work...took the long and twisty way. Looking forward to the ride home.
                                -Izzy

"If you're gonna be a turd, go lay on the lawn."
                                -My wife

Comment

Working...
                                X