X

Spread the word!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spread the word!

The response we have gotten since opening KatRiders.com has been just amazing and I want to thank each and every one of you that has joined us, I appreciate your faith in this project. I'm sure that we are getting off on the right foot and this forum is going to grow into something really special we all can call home.

With the unfortunate circumstances that have made KP go down for so long many people have spread out into little pockets all over the internet. There are a lot of familiar faces that are still out there looking for thier Katana fix who haven't found us yet. We have only been up a couple of days and the search engines haven't found or ranked us yet so please help spread the word and tell all the Kat owners you come across that we are playing here now!

Help KatRiders.com become the number one source for Katana information and fun times.

THANKS!!!!!
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

CP mailed me the link to KR, I mailed my buddies overhere, so I'm sure they will drop in soon!

Comment

As soon as I heard about this place from the EZ board I e-mailed everyone in my address book . Also risked pi$$ing people off at another board by posting a link to here .
      I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

there's nothing wrong with cross-posting on other forums, as long as its done politely and discreetly. like what I did on KP with TWF

Comment

All I can say is Thank You very much to Jim and all the admin/mods for making this site work!!!

I still belong to all the others however, this one has a really good feel to it. Kinda like going back in time to the old days.
          sigpic

WERA West #71/MWGP #71/CVR #71
          MSF Rider Coach 27028
          MoPowerSports.com
          Torco
          SoCalTrackDays

Comment

Working...
          X