X

beware

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beware

not sure if it was only a batch of paint that i got or what but the duplicolor midnight blue that i got several of the cans had no actual ball in them 4 cans infact one can i drained and opened up and there was no ball and the other 3 cans would not rattle no matter how hard i beat on them

yeah that is why i rattle my can at the store. I came a across a duplicolor that had no rattle as well. Probably a bad batch.

What sucks is that i originally bought my cans at one wal-mart.. ran out.. went to go get some more and the closer wal-mart had a different brand of paint. WTH?

ONe had nothing but duplicolor and the other had plasticoat. I was NOT going to mix paint. I must say duplicolor paint is some pretty good stuff. If anyone doubts it just check out my cowl.
    Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

yeah

just look at my bike it makes it look like i spent alot of time on it lol my whole biek was either dupli color or a very special type of spray paint that hardens like powdercoating this stuff is awsome ive got 2 coats of it on my tank and if u tap on it it sounds like its a plastic tank

Comment

Yeah, I have noticed that with Dupli-Color as well. Just took them back and exchanged them for ones that had the bearing in them.
        Kan-O-Gixxer!
        -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
        -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
        -Ohlins Susupension
        -Various Other Mods

Comment

Working...
        X