X

Helmet to match new 2005 Kat 750 blue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helmet to match new 2005 Kat 750 blue

Anyone know of a blue helmet that will match the new 2005 Kat 750 blue? Everything I seem to find is to bright a blue. I currently have a yellow/black/white/silver HJC c10 and it just don't look to well on my new ride.

Heres one. It's not blue though. Sporty huh?
    Attached Files

Comment

Black or gray should match it just fine ! Or you could paint the bike to match your helmet ...
      I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

You can get a AGV Demon Top. They look good. I have one
        Look at my post on this thread. The helmet is the thrid pic down. http://www.katriders.com/forums/view...r=asc&start=30
        www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Great looking lid but it still is a little lighter blue than my kat. Oh well, I may just get a neutral color that will go with anything. I really like the way the shoei x eleven felt i tried on today. A little pricey but wife says only got one head gotta protect it.

Comment

I tried finding a lid to match my Kat, but yeah thats a bit tough.. so I went the other route and got the lid I wanted and bought gear to match the lid. It still looks good.

Comment

Originally posted by fg8or
              Great looking lid but it still is a little lighter blue than my kat. Oh well, I may just get a neutral color that will go with anything. I really like the way the shoei x eleven felt i tried on today. A little pricey but wife says only got one head gotta protect it.
              KEEP HER...GREAT LID (badbilly bought me the "cheaper" Shoei...I guess she doesn't love me)

Comment

here is the one I am looking at. My dealer has this one in stock. I know its not blue but it should go ok I think.
                Attached Files

Comment

Its got enough blue in it, to look just fine ! Great choice!

Comment

don't take this the wrong way, but i don't understand why people want to match everything perfectly like their bike with their lid, coat, gloves, etc. i'm a big fan of takin the secondary colour of the bike and goin with that possibly with some of the main colour of the bike included. like my bike is the 2003 blue, with the black secondary colour. so i bought a jacket and helmet that was black with some other highlights, and my gloves are black with some blue. just my $.02

Comment

I have an '05 kat 600 and the HJC CL-14 looks pretty good with it.
                      "You're going to learn to dicipline your image. You think I got where I am today because I dressed like Peter Pan here? Take a look at what I'm wearing people. You think anyone wants a roundhouse kick to the face while I'm wearing these bad boys? Forget about it."

Comment

Originally posted by furitive_revolution
                        don't take this the wrong way, but i don't understand why people want to match everything perfectly like their bike with their lid, coat, gloves, etc. i'm a big fan of takin the secondary colour of the bike and goin with that possibly with some of the main colour of the bike included. like my bike is the 2003 blue, with the black secondary colour. so i bought a jacket and helmet that was black with some other highlights, and my gloves are black with some blue. just my $.02
                        to each their own.. but u gotta admit it does look pretty cool to see a bike all decked out w/ a rider in matching leathers and lid but not everyone can be quite that coordinated

Comment

I have a 05 750 and I use a helmet that is a little lighter blue than the bike,I also wear Joe Rocket alter ego jacket in blue wich matches the helmet.The alter ego pants are black. When I see myself in a store window reflection I think it all looks pretty good together,even though my lid and jacket are a lighter blue than my bike.Like you said most helmets and jackets are lighter blue than the bike,the 05 is a really dark blue and I have'nt seen any equipment in that darker shade of blue in the stores.You will just have to become a slave to fashion or paint the bike.
                          R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Mmmmm......if you don't mind graphics, I kinda like the new KBC VR2 Assassin.
                            FrankenKat 1216
                            GS Fiter 816
                            GSXR750! (race)

Comment

do you have any buddys that can paint, buy a white helmet, get some factory color, spray it, and put graphic's on it and away you go

Comment

Working...
                              X