X
X

Wheel Shield - Part Deux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dano - the smooth wire will create low pressure air loops that will increase aerodynamic drag to the point of losing 99.9% of total engine output to the front wheel.

The design needs turbulators to function effectively. Barbed wire would be a cheap and elegant solution.

Comment

I think it needs a Muddy Fox sticker
      Don't trade it - upgrade it!

Comment

Originally posted by Stumpy View Post
        Dano - the smooth wire will create low pressure air loops that will increase aerodynamic drag to the point of losing 99.9% of total engine output to the front wheel.

The design needs turbulators to function effectively. Barbed wire would be a cheap and elegant solution.
        Yeah but if you add a flux capacitor and mod the fairings a bit the drag will be reduced to .000001%, it may requier a solar panel helmet as well. Is Florida not the "Sunshine State"? so no issues with cloudy day's.

Holy sheeet I never thought of using barbed wire. We may have to get our names on the patent for this idea, millions upon millions are to be made.
        2002 750 Kat
        2013 Polaris 850 XP LE(wrecked)
        2002 Ski-Doo MXZ 800
        2002 Ski-Doo MXZ 800 X-package
        1999 Ski-Doo MXZ 670 H.O.
        2009 Kawasaki KX250F(SOLD)

Comment

You guys are making my afternoon so less boring
          Extra life.

Comment

Originally posted by dano68 View Post
            Yeah but if you add a flux capacitor and mod the fairings a bit the drag will be reduced to .000001%, it may requier a solar panel helmet as well. Is Florida not the "Sunshine State"? so no issues with cloudy day's.

Holy sheeet I never thought of using barbed wire. We may have to get our names on the patent for this idea, millions upon millions are to be made.
            Don't forget the faux carbon fiber vinyl stickers on it, it'll at 20 hp with as much surface area as the shield has.
            Get over yourself. For me to think you are an idiot, I would first need to think of you.

sigpic

Comment

I would prefer a Mexican bowl movement on my tire before this.
              That is all.
              1990 GSXF 1100
              2011 KLR 650

Comment

Well when I first read this thread I was like WTF!!!!!! but then I thought about it and said eurika this dude is on to something big.

Badfaerie you will have to get in on this too, faux carbonfibre stickers, that is ingenious.
                Last edited by dano68; 09-30-2013, 01:53 PM.
                2002 750 Kat
                2002 Ski-Doo MXZ 800

Comment

The OP already admitted to my involvement in the design inspiration process. So, that should give me a 25% stake in all moneys generated in the law suits brought about by this epic design.
                  Get over yourself. For me to think you are an idiot, I would first need to think of you.

sigpic

Comment

People, people...

The only way all that extra stuff would work together is if you're rockin' some form of a faux hawk:

Comment

Originally posted by Badfaerie View Post
                      The OP already admitted to my involvement in the design inspiration process. So, that should give me a 25% stake in all moneys generated in the law suits brought about by this epic design.
                      Ahhh you do have a valid point, but lawsuits nahhhhhhh the sky is the limit with this, just think,motor bikes, pedal bikes anything with a chain can be fitted.
                      It is genius, if the military bites billions upon billions can be made
                      2002 750 Kat
                      2002 Ski-Doo MXZ 800

Comment

I was going to say something about Grace Jones riding a post but that could be seriously misinterpreted...

Comment

Originally posted by Ronny View Post
                          I was going to say something about Grace Jones riding a post but that could be seriously misinterpreted...
                          This keeps getting better, we need to get some big name celebrities to use this. If we can do that, who needs the Dragons Den. It can go straight to production.

Also it needs a kick ass name. "Spinning Disc of Death" wouldn't work for marketing purposes
                          2002 750 Kat
                          2002 Ski-Doo MXZ 800

Comment

Rectumsplitter TM perhaps?

Comment

The ACME WhoFlungLubeNotMe. Spray it, don't say it.

Come on, it's a winner!

Comment

Originally posted by skjeflo View Post
                                People, people...

The only way all that extra stuff would work together is if you're rockin' some form of a faux hawk:

That's some kickin riding pants! I need some of those

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X