No announcement yet.
X

First peice of gear ever....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol well hopefully no scuffs. At least from pavement.
    Good fitting gear is super comfy. I can walk around with my jacket on for hours and not notice it one bit.(unless it's 100Ž°...)
    1998 Katana 750
    1992 Katana 1100
    2006 Ninja 250

2006 Katana 600 RIP - 130k miles

Comment

its brand new, i was worried buying it online but its awesome
      We may not always win the game, but we never lose the party.

Comment

Got my second peice of gear ordered. I got an arai rx7 corsair harada helmet. I just wanted a quality lid, if im gonna wear a helmet i wanna want to wear it. And this is worthy of wanting to show off even if its hot.

Comment

Originally posted by shpielers View Post
          Cyclegear if they are in your area
          I have a cycle gear approx 25miles from me and was surprised at how competitive they were, some of the parts were pricey.

Nice looking jacket. I'm more of a blue and white and loved my old one. I had the matching pants too
          Last edited by rperry03; 09-05-2017, 10:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Good helmet, nice choice to protect the ol noggin
            1998 Katana 750
            1992 Katana 1100
            2006 Ninja 250

2006 Katana 600 RIP - 130k miles

Comment

I got a pretty good deal on it too. Ill post some pics when it arrives.

Comment

You must measure your head size and shape before buying. You can go for Bell Qualifier or LS2 Rapid Street. These two gears offer strong ventilation.

Comment

Originally posted by rperry03 View Post
                  I have a cycle gear approx 25miles from me and was surprised at how competitive they were, some of the parts were pricey.

Nice looking jacket. I'm more of a blue and white and loved my old one. I had the matching pants too
                  Yes, they are a bit pricey and there's too much bad roaming around them. I have owned a premium black leather jacket and before ordering it had two or three options were in mind, cycle gear was one of them but after reading bad reviews on business reviews sites dropped it and go with the other one and pretty satisfied with the viking bags. They have good durable products.

Comment

Comment

Scorpion EXO-R1

Comment

Working...
                      X