Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Which fuel injected cruiser bike that's cheap?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which fuel injected cruiser bike that's cheap?

I'm in the market for a cruiser bike, but my main criteria is that it is fuel injected. What models would be good to look at? My budget is about $2500 - $3000. I am staying away from Harleys. I'd prefer to stick with a Japanese brand.
    Roops Photography|facebook|
    03 GSXR 1000
    04 Honda Aquatrax Jetski
    Past: 92 Yamaha Seca II -> 04 Kat 600 -> 92 Kat w/gsxr 750 swap -> 01 GSXR 750 -> 03 GSXR 1000

I have found a few boulevard m50 and c50's around my area right around 3k recently. Not sure if you want to stay on a smaller 805cc bike or not, but the M50 is an exceptional bike for the money in my experience. I borrowed one from my father in law for 2 months last year. The biggest problem I had was that Ohio roads destroyed the fork seals, they were leaking by 10k miles.

And the seat. If you pick one of those up, ditch the stock seat. my wife had bruises from that demonic piece of covered plywood. I have heard great things from the corbin that was available for them.
    1990 GSX1100F- abandoned in 2005, rescued by me in 2011, I'm gonna ride it if it's the last thing I do.

1981 GS750EX- Father in law gave to me, full resto in progress with late model suspension.

1979 GS850G Free shafty

1978 GS550E- The wife bought it for me for father's day (So she could learn to ride on it too)

1977 RM80- My son's resto.... he's 3...

2012 Qigo quad- pink Camo for my little princess.

Comment

used police bikes like the bmw 1200RT are quite nice.. and you can pick them up for fairly cheap at police auctions..

Comment

Scond Suzuki Boulevads - hey a

As I was saying, second Suzuki Boulevards. They are very good cruisers for the dollars spent, and have great ergonomics and balance.
        Last edited by tim in maine; 07-22-2017, 06:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I believe the 05 models were called Marauders. Mine was fine. The po had installed straight Cobras on it...one loud mammer jammer.

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

Not fuel injected though...

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

Working...
            X