• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Options for new vinyl

All out graphics suggested these two designs. The first one would be red
    and the second one red and black.
    I havent made up my mind on wich one.

sigpic

i personally like the fist one. the second one, with all the flames, looks to busy for my taste. but you know what, it's your bike and you pick the one you like. it's YOUR bike. good luck with a decision

www.vwvortex.com
    I have nothing to say, I have no opinion. That's what I learned from 9 1/2 years of marriage.
    Thanks to all who are serving in our GREAT ARMED FORCES from an old Navy Squid

Comment

i didn't see your signature before. now i see why you need help. you Marines never could make up your mind. Just messing. I've got lots for respect for you guys. SEMPER FI, CARRY ON!!!!

www.vwvortex.com
      I have nothing to say, I have no opinion. That's what I learned from 9 1/2 years of marriage.

Comment

I would go with the flames, it looks really snazzy, but then again if you've seen my bike, you know I go for the bold
        Biker chicks know how to ride.....

Comment

I like the flames.

It really ties the red and black pieces together. 8)

Comment

As much as flames have been over done....
            The one with the flames looks really sharp, I'd go for that one!
            Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Definately the Second one with the flames. The first one just looks to boring, not enough going on there. Ahd DJ, Marines and Navy are 2 seperate armed forces. Telling Sempri Fi to a Navy man might get ya thrown overboard!!!
              Kan-O-Gixxer!
              -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
              -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
              -Ohlins Susupension
              -Various Other Mods

Comment

I am leaning on the flames I just dont know if I can do it right I dont know any one who does that.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SweetLou
                  Ahd DJ, Marines and Navy are 2 seperate armed forces. Telling Sempri Fi to a Navy man might get ya thrown overboard!!!
                  I know that, but did you know the Marines fall under the Navy? Oh yeah, got your email. That is the badge I'm looking for. So you have just one?

www.vwvortex.com

Comment

Hmmm... never heard about the Marines falling under the Navy....

Yes, I only have one of those badges. I can't imagine it would be too expensive though to get another from a stealership. The one I have needs new tape for the back though.
                    Kan-O-Gixxer!
                    -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                    -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                    -Ohlins Susupension
                    -Various Other Mods

Comment

not really fall under the navy, but part of i should say.

www.vwvortex.com

Comment

Originally posted by KAT6
                        I am leaning on the flames I just dont know if I can do it right I dont know any one who does that.
                        Kat6
                        Did a local shop vamp the photo's for you? I had assumed that it would be vinyl and the person who did the photo's could also do the installation. As for doing it yourself, surprisingly enough, they (assuming vinyl) are not that hard to apply, although with the curves of the bike, it may be a bigger challenge for a first install.
                        Biker chicks know how to ride.....

Comment

Well I put the katana logos on but that is different I would have to use soap and water to position the vinyl first.
                          the marines are a department of the navy we get our budget money from them .

RECON
                          sigpic

Comment

a graphic place in Cali did it so I would have to do it my self.
                            sigpic

Comment

The flames look awesome.....I always wanted to do ghost flames on my kitty...

Comment

Working...
                              X