X

so buying another kat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so buying another kat

so i stumbled apon another kat. Its a 1995 750 guys gunna deliver it and sell it to me fro 450.. nothing seriously wrong with it just needs carb work whic is fine (ill just take it to the shop because ive been lazy.) his son just lost complete intrest and hes selling it as punishment. haha looks like my lucky day now i can get rid of the 88 600 and call it a day or just keep both and drive them.. maybe ill just turn the 88 into something who knows oh well lol. it is just funny how some things happen.

Nice deal!!! Keep 'em both, what can it hurt. The carbs...Pull up carbs101 and do it yourself. It's actually quite easy and a bit cheaper.
    sigpic

"* JayBell notes that this appears to be a UNscheduled hazing of Mike "Looseplugs McStabbyfoot" Fitzpatrick"

2004 Katana 600 - Bought 01/06/2017

1993 Katana 600 - Traded for a truck.
    2004 Katana 600 - Gone
    2002 GSX-R600. - Gone

Comment

yeah i did the carbs on the 600 i have to replace the starter in it im trying to get to that last bolt near the engine block... im just getting lazy my dads tools suck but thats what happens when your twentyone and lose your house due to poor economy. but i went from having my stupid lil kz500 to having two kats. very excited haha

Comment

Working...
      X