X

plastics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShadowFetus View Post
    That's what I was taught at my motorcycle course "Always ride under the assumption no one sees you."
    ...and if they can then they're aiming for you.
    Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
    HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

yellow bikes to me are kinda like strippers. they are really nice to look at, but I wouldn't marry one.
      I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojoe View Post
        yellow bikes to me are kinda like strippers. they are really nice to look at, but I wouldn't marry one.
        I just choked from laughing so hard
        1992 kat 600 Mods, mesh sides dual head lights custom mounted gauges, racing chain, integrated tail light, custom mounted license plate mount. :bunny2

Comment

I ride 1.5 hours each way in 8 AM & 5 PM traffic in Dallas.
          When I approach a car on the Highway, espescially in this traffic, I assume every car is going to swerve into my lane at any second. You know, so they can get 3 feet ahead of where they are before anyone else does and then slam on their brake because it's 5 o'clock traffic. Dallas drivers suck.

I like the comment "like everyone is intentionally trying to kill you".
          Sometimes it sure seem's like that.

Bike color does not make a difference when someone is reading a book, texting, doing make up...You have to be prepared every second for the worst.

Like I said, I had a SUV that color and idiots would pull into my lane with me there because they didn't see me.
          Fact of life...After Monday & Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F !!

Comment

I know exactly what your talking about with that Dallas rush hour traffic. Scary at times!

Comment

Originally posted by Mojoe View Post
              ahahhahahaha

Comment

Working...
              X