X

mesh?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mesh?

I see people putting mesh on there bikes? where can I find some? looks pretty nice
    1992 kat 600 Mods, mesh sides dual head lights custom mounted gauges, racing chain, integrated tail light, custom mounted license plate mount. :bunny2

I think most people get it at Home Depot or Lowes its for gutters.
    That a little 100% silicone or an epoxy if you want it more permanent,
    some paint and some time and you have you bike meshed.

Comment

Thanks bro!! =D
      1992 kat 600 Mods, mesh sides dual head lights custom mounted gauges, racing chain, integrated tail light, custom mounted license plate mount. :bunny2

Comment

it is very easy to do, I just did it on mine. I spent a bit more and bought chrome mesh so I didn't have to wait for paint to dry.

2004 Honda ST1300
        1999 Katana 750 (sold)

Comment

greentree where did you get yours? I was going to get mine in black

Comment

I got mine from an auto parts retailer. It was called grill mesh. I'm sure auto zone or some place like that would have it. I got it from a store called Canadian tire.
            2004 Honda ST1300
            1999 Katana 750 (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by greentreena View Post
              it is very easy to do, I just did it on mine. I spent a bit more and bought chrome mesh so I didn't have to wait for paint to dry.

You can get it at Home Depot or any home improvement store. its just gutter guard. You can paint or chrome plate. if you paint, make sure so bend and fit them before you paint them or the paint will crack.
              Ride like there's no tomorrow!!! You never know when your going to run out of "tomorrows"!!!
              Current Bikes:
              1997 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird
              2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14R Special Edition

Comment

I got mine from home depot its called hardware cloth its flexible and easy to cut and form paint whatever color u choose 10 bucks for a 3 by 5 foot piece

Comment

I got the cheap rubber version and sprayed it with chrome paint. Not bad for $20 and was easier to fit in the pre 98 fairings.

I've considered meshing the Ninja, but it would take a lot more work.
                  90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                  I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                  Originally posted by soulless kaos
                  but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Working...
                  X