X

Two Brothers M5 exhaust

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Brothers M5 exhaust

Just installed my new exhaust, and it was probably one of the easiest things ive ever had to do. I thought there would be more to it than just a few bolts.. Only took two hours.. probably would have only taken one hour or less if I didnt have to clean off the corosion from the old exhaust.

Huge weight difference too.. wow

P.S. It sounds freakin amazing. Ill take some pictures tommorow so I can start a slide show of the work in progress.
    sigpic"No good decision was ever made from a swivel chair." General George S. Patton

U.S. ARMY

Comment

Great!! 2Bros sounds great (from hearing it on other cats)..2 hours though? I installed my full Hindle system in just under 30 mins. You must have had some stubborn bolts. Cleaning corrosion was your time factor though, I have an 06 Kat, so, little to no corrosion.
      It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

Yea I was laying on the ground with a can of WD 40 for about 30 min. The only bolt that was really bad was the one clamping down the OEM exhaust to the headers. And that whole connection its self was pretty bad. Didnt wanna leave any leftovers to mess up the new exhaust. That and I had to run back up to my apartment a few times cause I kept forgetting something I needed.. Allen wrench set.. wratchet... new exhaust... my legs got strong from running up and down the stairs though.
        sigpic"No good decision was ever made from a swivel chair." General George S. Patton

U.S. ARMY

Comment

congrats, you will love it
          myspace
          2006 Suzuki Kat GSX750F

Comment

Originally posted by Cas_One View Post
            Just installed my new exhaust, and it was probably one of the easiest things ive ever had to do. I thought there would be more to it than just a few bolts.. Only took two hours.. probably would have only taken one hour or less if I didnt have to clean off the corosion from the old exhaust.

Huge weight difference too.. wow

P.S. It sounds freakin amazing. Ill take some pictures tommorow so I can start a slide show of the work in progress.

You need to be proud of yourself. Arsenic doesn't give the seal of awesomeness out very often. Consider yourself one of the priviledged few. Excellent choice, btw.
            -
            -

I poured spot remover on my dog. Now he's gone.

Comment

Lets see it!

Comment

Im not gettin off shift here for another 8 hours or so but ill snap a couple pictures when I get back. I gotta figure out how to shrink the picture size down too cause I tried puttin a picture up from before the exhaust swap but it said the size was too big. Same pic as my avatar, i guess it shrinks it for ya when u put it there.

U.S. ARMY

Comment

Originally posted by Cas_One View Post
                  Im not gettin off shift here for another 8 hours or so but ill snap a couple pictures when I get back. I gotta figure out how to shrink the picture size down too cause I tried puttin a picture up from before the exhaust swap but it said the size was too big. Same pic as my avatar, i guess it shrinks it for ya when u put it there.
                  Cool. I normally save a copy of my pics with the highest pixel size being 600 or less and they normally fit.

Comment

what the muffler and midpipe set you back money wise

Comment

Working...
                    X