X

Looking for a Corbin.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a Corbin.

I am looking for a Corbin seat hopefully for a decent price. let me know if you got one er know someone who does. Gunfighter & Lady, 1988 - 1993 Katana 1100
    sigpicMy Kat Barks Like A Dog!boof boof.

Good luck finding one, I watched Ebay for 6 months to find one! But well worth the wait.
    2005 GSXF750 Katana
    1991 Kawasaki Concours ZG1000
    1993 Kawasaki VN750 Vulcan

Comment

you gonna be lucky to find one mr lucky
      sigpicAllan

If you love it, let it go. If it comes back to you, you've high-sided!

Comment

I got lucky years ago when i found a guy who trade me his corbin for my stock exhaust.
        Do you ever plan on coming to San Francisco area? I talked to guy the other day that went to their factory there. They measured him, made a custom seat for him, and even shipped his old seat to his house, all for the same amount they charge for mail order seats.

Comment

Even if you have to pay retail, in my opinion it's worth it,if you ride a lot.BIG difference.

Comment

Corbin still sells them. I'm sure they're pricey..

Comment

they don't even offer a seat for a 1990 Katana 600 do they??
              1990 Katana 600
              K&N Filters
              V&H 4-1 exhaust

Comment

Originally posted by gmay00 View Post
                they don't even offer a seat for a 1990 Katana 600 do they??

I don't know, this is the 1100 forum.

Originally posted by SupRnatural View Post
                Corbin still sells them. I'm sure they're pricey..

http://www.corbin.com/suzuki/8893katana.shtml

$329 according to thier website, not outrageous for a good seat. IMHO
                Last edited by danp2630; 03-22-2008, 07:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

this one is for a 750 that sucks.http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1990-...spagenameZWD1V
                  sigpicMy Kat Barks Like A Dog!boof boof.

Comment

That seat definetly sucks. It's like sitting on a fence made of scotchbrite.

Comment

whats the deal with the corbin seats besides the looks? i got one, been on the bike since 92 or so... ive never riddin it with out that seat so i dont know the difference. its in perfect condition. i might be willing to sell it for the right price.
                      ford guy turned kat rider

Comment

I'll give you $75 for a healthy corbin seat fot an 89-93 Kat 1100!

Comment

Contact Cyberpoet. he is a Corbin dealer and gives a much better price to members of KR.
                          2006 GSXR 600 Gone to Gixxer heaven
                          BMC Notorious 918 HT
                          2007 GSXR 750

KATRIDERS SOCAL GROUP RIDE 2009

Comment

Originally posted by seethesvt View Post
                            whats the deal with the corbin seats besides the looks? i got one, been on the bike since 92 or so... ive never riddin it with out that seat so i dont know the difference. its in perfect condition. i might be willing to sell it for the right price.
                            the name.....that is what you pay for, imho. I had a few corbins. I hated them all. too hard. also to wide and square cut.....would cut into the back of my thighs.

I went with a travelcade instead. I love it. had it about 6-7 years now....still like new. I would not take $500 for that seat, just cuz you can't even find or buy one now.
                            I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Seethesvt check your pm's

Comment

Working...
                              X