X

Looking for white gauge faces

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for white gauge faces

Looking for some white gauge faces for my tach and fuel gauge. Anyone make them?

Next time just do a search. It's faster[/code]
    2005 600, Chopped Shovel, Smoked Turn Signals and Rear Light, 14/50 Sprocket Change, Lubetronic, Whiteface Gauges, Chrome Reflective Screen, Anodized Bar ends and Levers, Met. z3's and some nuts and bolts!!

Comment

Looking for pre 98, they don't sell them.

Comment

I htink there's a group buy going on right now. Check the stickies in bodyshop... first one.
        2005 600, Chopped Shovel, Smoked Turn Signals and Rear Light, 14/50 Sprocket Change, Lubetronic, Whiteface Gauges, Chrome Reflective Screen, Anodized Bar ends and Levers, Met. z3's and some nuts and bolts!!

Comment

no gauges for an 88 kat 600 grrr!

Comment

I have a tach and speedo...for a 750 already done...

Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
            Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
            Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

Got mine from member named wmupilot for $25. Pretty easy install as well.... Love mine... Here is a link on them.... http://www.katriders.com/forums/view...r=asc&start=30

Comment

Jax if you had a fuel gauge done I'd buy the tach/fuel and exchange the ones I have now (unfortunately I have to upgrade to a digital speedo cause I'm running gsxr1000 wheels and traditional cable speedo set-ups will not work). I pm'ed wmupilot yesterday about purchasing them and waiting for payment info...

Comment

Be aware that he sells the only the face plates...you have to install them yourself. It's not extremely difficult but it does take time...I wrote a manual on how to do it...it's posted in the body shop as a sticky...The 750 gauges are a bit more difficult to do...wmupilot is a great guy and will include instructions with it...good luck and if you are interested in the tach it will still be available..
                  Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
                  Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
                  Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

wmupilot I'll take a set like these

Comment

Working...
                    X