Mud-flap Is gone!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thankx.

Comment

This is where I got my kit, A bout the same price..

Darren Drennan
      Alexander, Arkansas
      06 Katana 750

http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/Katana_Riders/

Comment

Or you can make a bracket for next to nothing and buy the turn signals Just something to consider and save yourself a ton of cash.

Comment

Looks nice. That's the next job for me.

Comment

Originally posted by WildKat
            Or you can make a bracket for next to nothing and buy the turn signals Just something to consider and save yourself a ton of cash.

I agree Matt, It's a nice kit, And I love the way it cleans up the tail
            of the bike, But, It's only worth about $60 bucks IMHO

I do like the way it looks though
            Darren Drennan
            Alexander, Arkansas
            06 Katana 750

Comment

For anyone that wants to get the kat's mullet cut off the back i did my own for about $15. I ordered myself some flushmount signals (sorry forget the name right now) from a local shop. i cut off the shovel/mullet but left about an inch of the plast left in order to mount the plate back on. i used the stock metal piece and just bolted it to the plastic easy as pie. the only thing was that it had to be inverted in order to fit. The flushmounts were simple to put on but the only hard part was fitting them so they fit and sealed to the rear fairing. anyways this probably doesn't make much sense but i will get a pic of my bike and post it up sometime when i can get to it. You can't beat getting rid of the shovel/mullet for $15.

Comment

:
                Ray - Thank you, may I have another?

Comment

I am getting ready to do that, but my question is... do you have to light up the licsense plate? i hate that you have an F-N light back there. I live in IL.
                  Without Fuel, Fire, and Compression- Air just seems useless!

Comment

Originally posted by shagg_9
                    I am getting ready to do that, but my question is... do you have to light up the licsense plate? i hate that you have an F-N light back there. I live in IL.
                    You should check your local laws, but here in Arkansas the lic. plate
                    must be illuminated.
                    Darren Drennan
                    Alexander, Arkansas
                    06 Katana 750

Comment

do i just pull a cop over and ask him? i would like to eliminate the liscense plate light crap...

Comment

Fortunately I have an '02 Kat.
                        That "Dog's Penis " tailight doubles wonderfully as a license plate light.

God knows it has to be good for something. Certainly, not it's looks.
                        "Speed Junkie Since 1975"

Comment

Originally posted by BobKat2002
                          That "Dog's Penis " tailight
                          Haha!! Never looked at it like that. I always thought my bike just had a nasty hemorrhoid
                          I was only speeding because bikes fall over if you don't go fast

Comment

do i just pull a cop over and ask him? i would like to eliminate the liscense plate light crap...
                            Hahaha...pull over a cop...I should try that sometime!
                            FrankenKat 1216
                            GS Fiter 816
                            GSXR750! (race)

Comment

Originally posted by DooD
                              Hahaha...pull over a cop...I should try that sometime!
                              i have before... its fun and they kinda freak out...

Comment

Is that a plate-mounting kit you have on it?
                                I cut my plastic back and drilled holes up under the light for the stock plate bracket.
                                I intended to replace the whole plastic bit with an indicator/plate bracket eventually..
                                But it looks smooth enough as it is.

There's a few pix in the album
                                I was only speeding because bikes fall over if you don't go fast

Comment

Working...
                                X