X

KK's 2011 Season Sponsorship

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

obviously.
    the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
    # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING
    [02 gsx750f][03 cbr600rr]

Comment

Sweet, your new "clicky" worked for me! Have a great season of racing, I look forward to following your progress again this year...Jim.

Comment

New Linky thing is a success, My monthly "All access" webcam fee has officially been sent Seriously tho it didn't give me an option to add any messages with it. P.M. sent with pertinent info. Hope you have a great time and a safe season. Tear em up girl. Send lots of pics, video, the works. Then,, I'll have to get on here n check out your racing stuff afterwards

Come on guys, most of US don't have the balls to get out there n do what she does!!! What's a couple bucks to each of you to be a friend to a hot chick on a bike??? A mountain dew, quarter of a pack of smokes, candy bar, a value fry, how much do we just throw away every day without a second thought. Add a buck or two from even a fraction of the members on here and we can really make a difference.

Good Luck Girly! From my MANY weekends at the dirt track,,,, "JUST RIP IT!!!"
        sigpic
        1990 750 KAT, 2010 ZX-14

Comment

So, just a little update- after crashing out in Round 2 (June 26th) and breaking my collarbone in three places, and receiving an avulsion fracture (ligament is pulling a chunk of bone away) to my throttle thumb, I got back on the track for the first time last night.
          After talking with the surgeon, we decided that finishing out my race season won't do me any more harm (my bones are still broken, and not healing on their own, so I'm going to have to go in and get it plated at the the end of the season), and so I'm going to race the next three rounds over the next three weeks.

So, I'll be racing in Round 4 this weekend. Woop woop!
          the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
          # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING

Comment

youre awesome !
            2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

As Mo said, awesome. Best of luck Chandi.

Cintidude04
              1992- project katfighter
              2005- GSXR750
              2001- TL1000R
              http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111130
              www.lunchtimecigar.com

KATRIDERS RALLY 2014 - cintidude04
              KATRIDERS RALLY 2015 - cintidude04
              KATRIDERS RALLY 2016 - cintidude04

Comment

thanks guys!
                I was in a real pickle trying to figure out what was the best choice to go with... but at the end of the day, the track's gone after this season, and I'll have a long time to do my healing after September 18th.
                Plus, I'm too stubborn to sit out any longer.
                Aaaaand, I want to race to show that I really do take it seriously (as fun as it is), and that I am willing to do it with a busted shoulder and thumb. Maybe it's a 'I wanna show how big my balls are' kind of thing (I wouldn't put it past me at all).
                haha.
                # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING

Comment

Psyched as he77 for ya!!! Have fun girly!!!! ( I'm thinking they are titanium coated and about the size you might bowl with )
                  sigpic
                  1990 750 KAT, 2010 ZX-14

Comment

LAST CHANCE TO GET IN ON THE GC DRAW!

Season's coming to a close (but don't you worry, I still have lots to pay for... like the new helmet to replace the crashed one )
                    clicky on the donation link on the hypersloth website (www.hyperslothracing.com) and don't forget to sign it with your KR username!

Draw coming soon!

<3
                    # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING

Comment

A super huge thank you to everyone who donated to my race season this year!
                      In total, we raised $190! Which was enough to pay for entry fees for a race weekend! Awesome!

As for the winner of the $50 New Enough Gift Certificate.....

SUPERBIKE!
                      Congrats, Jim! Expect an e-mail from Steve with all of your info!
                      # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING

Comment

only 190?! cheap *******s

grats superbike
                        2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

Jim, get me your preferred email address, thanks for the support everyone
                          -Steve

sigpic
                          Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
                          Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

If at all possible, I would like to re-invest the prize back to your racing fund, maybe a head start on next years expences? Following your adventure the last couple of years made me smile more than you'll ever know, that's my prize. Made a new friend, too!

Comment

you don't have to do that, Jim!
                              # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING

Comment

Please, indulge me, this is what I want to do, Thanks again, Jim.

Comment

Working...
                                X