No announcement yet.
X

Zero Gravity Touring windshield

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My brother got a taller (about 1 1/2") windscreen off ebay for his pre, he said it made a pretty decent difference. Here in ky the mornings can get pretty chilly, especially when you have a mesh jacket.

Comment

I have a heated jacket for the cold months, best investment ever made. But would be nice if I didn't have to tuck down low when riding. But don't know if I care for the looks. Who makes a double bubble for the post Kats??????
      99 Ford F150 4x4
      04 Mustang GT
      2010 Camaro SS
      06 GSX600F
      sigpic

Comment

ZERO gravity makes one
        03/03/2010 - got 99 Kat 750 ,881 miles,blue, STOCK.
        04/03/2010 - 2069 miles. Burley frame sliders, mesh mod, carbs overhauled.
        08/05/2010 - 8562 Miles, SS lines, shovel del., int. brake light
        10/08/2010 - 9862 miles, GSXR cams, futomo Valve
        05/22/2011- 11884 Miles, -GSXR cams -Futomo Valve +advancer

Comment

I have had 2 ZG Touring screens (both broken in wrecks) and plan to buy another. They are great for winter riding and I ride year round to work. They throw the wind up to the center of your visor rather than the middle of your chest. It helps quite a bit when the temp drops. For summer I use the stock screen.

phil823, I didn't know ZG made a double bubble for the post Katana. Where did you find one?

Comment

The ZG part number for the DB is listed as 16-151 but I havent seen any for sale. Maybe you have to order directly from ZG?

Comment

I have a touring screen with a spoiler that rises above it on my ZZR1200. It keeps the wind off me when I tuck in. I like it...don't know the brand though. (on there when I bought it)
              Last edited by zuma; 09-30-2010, 03:59 PM.

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

Originally posted by kruzuki View Post
                Anyone use the Zero Gravity touring windshield? How is it? It looks like it provides almost twice as much coverage area as the stock windshiled, but I'm also afraid it will force the wind right into my helmet (I'm 5' 11").
                How about the Dubble Bubble? - also more coverage than stock, but looks like it shoves more air off to the sides.

I have a Zero Gravity Sport Touring screen on my Kat 750. I am 6'1", it throws the wind quite a bit higher than the stock screen, probably about my upper chest area. It's great for highway speeds because you can get under the windflow easily, hence the name "Sport Touring".

You can see it in the attached photos...
                Attached Files
                Last edited by ChrisInTexas; 10-06-2010, 09:18 PM.
                "Emini's are the future"

Comment

A

Comment

B

"People rike me. Because I force them to. With viorence!"
                    -Travis of the Cosmos

Comment

I got a 750 for mine and its a little better but I wish there was an actual touring model for the pre like the post. I don't like the look as much but for winter comfort is more important to me. I got mine on ebay, there's an ebay store called zg outlet. If anyone sees a pre touring shield let me know otherwise I'm gonna go ahead and fab one.
                      Last edited by niqbales; 11-19-2010, 08:10 PM.
                      95 GSX600F -- GO DUCKS -- 06 R6
                      Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing -Helen Keller
                      ---
                      I often post mobile; Keep that in mind when I write like a 5th grader

Comment

Here are the photos of my Zero Gravity Touring on the bike.........paid $40.00 for it.

[IMG][/IMG]
                        Last edited by vonrapier; 07-11-2011, 06:14 PM.
                        sigpic
                        98 Katana 750 89 Katana 600
                        Corbin Gunfighter & Scorpion Pipe

Comment

Originally posted by niqbales View Post
                          I got a 750 for mine and its a little better but I wish there was an actual touring model for the pre like the post. I don't like the look as much but for winter comfort is more important to me. I got mine on ebay, there's an ebay store called zg outlet. If anyone sees a pre touring shield let me know otherwise I'm gonna go ahead and fab one.
                          M&P sold them but their site is currently down due to fire destroying their premises

Comment

Does anyone have pictures of a Zero Gravity Double Bubble on their bike they can post?
                            2014 Ducati Monster 1200
                            http://www.flickr.com/photos/austin-stevens/

Comment

Working...
                            X