X

New Video with the Go Pro HD Hero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Video with the Go Pro HD Hero

There is a Pre Katana in the video if you look close.
    Also check out the bird at the end... came about 5" from my head. Had to put that part in slow motion.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWLoK49tGKk"]YouTube - Go Pro Gsxr 750 & ZX-10[/ame]
    Last edited by ctrailfreak; 05-15-2011, 04:22 AM.
    Representing the Pre's! Updated my Garage so have a look!

Great vid...

Reminds me not to take this area for granted road wise...

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

The play button on the video is crossed out, can't get it to work
      Maybe it's my iPhone, I'll try it out on my pc when I get home
      1990 GSXF 1100
      2011 KLR 650

Comment

looks like the roads there are really bad, lots of cracks of stuff.be careful

Comment

Some of the old county roads are not ideal! Not all our roads are like that...just some that are way out of the city! That is the worst I had ever seen them because we came off a bad winter with lots of snow and the state is broke. It truly isn't as bad as it looks in the video but their not great by any means.

Most of the smooth, fast twisty's are well over 80 miles away from here. When we ride out east or south we'll put 350 miles in on one ride in the Ozarks.

Comment

Didnt work on my iphone, but works great at home here on the PC.
            Good vid, I just wish I could hear the bike instead of the tunes
            1990 GSXF 1100
            2011 KLR 650

Comment

Originally posted by KatKrak View Post
              Didnt work on my iphone, but works great at home here on the PC.
              Good vid, I just wish I could hear the bike instead of the tunes
              That's why I did leave some of the engine noise in the video.I turned the video volume to 1/4 from full. If it's all engine noise, It gets too repetitive and most won't stay and watch the whole video. A 3 or 4 minute video you can get away with that but not a 10 minute video. It took me 4 hours of loading and chopping video to put this together and about another 2 hours to upload.

The raw footage alone was over 12 gigs of space and it got cut down to 1.4 gig with the music. I have a new found respect for video editing. This is only my second edited video ever.... So I'm sure they'll get better as the streets get fixed or I go out of town to get better footage.

Comment

wow, awesome vid... and yes more engine sounds would be good!!

I agree with the video editing... i have done weddings before and it takes hours to get such a short video or even a 30min one. What were you using for software?
                FunEMT
                2000 Katana 600

Comment

Originally posted by FunEMT View Post
                  wow, awesome vid... and yes more engine sounds would be good!!

I agree with the video editing... i have done weddings before and it takes hours to get such a short video or even a 30min one. What were you using for software?
                  Just used Windows Live Movie Maker.

Comment

Who is the band playin? Reminds me of the roads up at my grandparents place
                    04 SRT-4 with toys / 00 Katana 600 / 67 Mustang-Sold/ 88 Mustang-Sold / 92 Mustang-Sold / 97 Mustang-Traded

Comment

Originally posted by Ninty2lxcoupe View Post
                      Who is the band playin? Reminds me of the roads up at my grandparents place
                      First band is Five Finger Death Punch Song is "The Bleeding" and the second band is Nonpoint Song is "Victim".

Comment

Originally posted by ctrailfreak View Post
                        Just used Windows Live Movie Maker.
                        Really? hmmmm If your going to be doing a lot of these, you might want to get better software... PM me
                        FunEMT
                        2000 Katana 600

Comment

really nice footage, it really helps motivate me to fix my bike and get back on it after the accident.

First band was 5 finger death punch, second band was nonpoint.

EDIT: Sorry didn't notice someone else already reply.

Comment

Great vid, L-O-V-E FFDP!!! I need a GoPro so I can show a ride down here in the sticks! Shoot, I have Final Cut Pro on my Mac so I should be able to edit pretty decently.
                            Last edited by decdrummer; 06-03-2011, 01:30 PM.
                            "It's better to fail in originality than succeed in imitation."-Herman Melville
                            Chris
                            graphic designer | drummer
                            2002 Katana 600
                            Check out my band Decadence @ Reverb Nation: http://www.reverbnation.com/#!/decadenceband

Comment

Look on here soon for another video. Better roads and many more curves. Headed to Arkansas tonight going to get a ton of footage to edit on Monday. we'll be riding Pig Trail along with many other fine roads. Shouldn't have to edit much other than making the video in several parts because these roads won't have any boaring parts to them.

Comment

Working...
                              X