X

7 Days...and counting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7 Days...and counting

Dropped the pieces off for paint Wed April 2nd. He told me 10 days. Well since I'm coaching a baseball tourney out of town on the 12th and 13th, I won't be able to pick the pieces up until Monday the 14th. I feel an all night thrash coming on to get it together so I Can ride Tuesday to work...or now that I think about...I feel that I may be getting under the weather on Tuesday..cough....cough.........:mrgreen:

Now that you say that, it's going to be a crappy day on the 15th. I've taken the kat out 3 times this year, all three times it snowed within the next two days. I put 130 miles on Sat, and it snowed this morning

New to Katriders? Click Here!

Comment

Originally posted by Gytrdunkat View Post
      Now that you say that, it's going to be a crappy day on the 15th. I've taken the kat out 3 times this year, all three times it snowed within the next two days. I put 130 miles on Sat, and it snowed this morning
      I know what you mean. I rode friday evening it was beautiful. Then woke up to 6 inches of snow saturday morning.

Good luck on your paint job. Hope this shop holds up to being done when they say they will. We dont even tell people a day cuz we are about 4 weeks booked and say we will call them. On a positive note cant wait to see pics.
      Can't blame me for something I don't remember.
      www.bakerboyz.net

Comment

Originally posted by Erki View Post
        I know what you mean. I rode friday evening it was beautiful. Then woke up to 6 inches of snow saturday morning.

Good luck on your paint job. Hope this shop holds up to being done when they say they will. We dont even tell people a day cuz we are about 4 weeks booked and say we will call them. On a positive note cant wait to see pics.
        That's one of the benefits to have someone do it 'on the side'. This guy paints in his garage (that is setup for it) and I'm the only job he's working on. I've seen several of the bikes he's painted, including his own, and if mine comes out HALF as good as those, I'll be thrilled. And for $550 I couldn't complain about the price either.

Comment

ahh good stuff.
          Can't blame me for something I don't remember.
          www.bakerboyz.net

Comment

550.00 is a good price. 10 days is a quick timeline. Does this guy have a full time job, or does he just do paintwork out of his garage? I don't know that I could get a complete done in 10 days unless I took time off work. I wouldn't be too upset if he's delayed a bit. Tends to happen with paintwork.

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

Originally posted by chinto View Post
              550.00 is a good price. 10 days is a quick timeline. Does this guy have a full time job, or does he just do paintwork out of his garage? I don't know that I could get a complete done in 10 days unless I took time off work. I wouldn't be too upset if he's delayed a bit. Tends to happen with paintwork.
              He works full time, paints in the evenings / weekends. Since I can't get to it until the evening of the 14th, he'll actually have 12 days LOL

And even he was shocked how good the shape was of all my pieces. There was once scratch that may require a bit of putty, everything else is scuff and shoot.

Comment

Working...
              X