No announcement yet.
X

My Kat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah you can put it in white but it looks a lot better in my opinion in a darker color such as black of blue. White with blue ice pearl looks killer though. Just did a Gixxer at the shop like that and it looks super sharp. Cant really photograph it. the pearl doesnt show up real well.
    Can't blame me for something I don't remember.
    www.bakerboyz.net

Comment

HiVis?!?!?

Chartreuse (color)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Chartreuse (#7FFF00)

Chartreuse (pronounced /ʃɑrˈtruːz/, /ʃɑrˈtruːs/; French IPA: [ʃarˈtʁɶz]) is a green color that was named because of its resemblance to the green color of one of the French liqueurs called green chartreuse. [1]
      The web color chartreuse is the color precisely halfway between green and yellow, so it is 50% green and 50% yellow.
      A Crayola crayon named Chartreuse was created in 1972, but it was the incorrect color, a red-orange shade. It was renamed Atomic Tangerine in 1990 (See the List of Crayola crayon colors).
      The complementary (opposite) color of chartreuse is violet.
      Chartreuse is the most visible color to the human eye.

I was thinking maybe a base color of bright Suzi Comp Yellow w/ silver trimmed chartreuse flames!!!

Comment

My cowl is gettin done now.

www.bakerboyz.net

Comment

Great job man. I like the originality of the paint job and the tribal. B.A.M.F. is right!!!!
          Do This to Bike Thieves

Comment

Originally posted by MECHANICALMASON View Post
            Great job man. I like the originality of the paint job and the tribal. B.A.M.F. is right!!!!

Ditto to that! That is art right there!
            "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
            JOHN 16:33

Comment

Thats some amazing paintwork...and AWESOME pinstriping. Thumbs up!

Comment

A+ that is an awsome job everything just flows nicely! Just out of curiosity how much would a paint job like that cost for the average joe??
                04 kat 600 currently bone stock!

Comment

Awesome job man
                  great skills
                  98 GSX750F
                  95 Honda VT600 vlx
                  08 Tsu SX200

HardlyDangerous Motosports

Comment

Originally posted by crossroads View Post
                    A+ that is an awsome job everything just flows nicely! Just out of curiosity how much would a paint job like that cost for the average joe??
                    Thanks, and about a price. To tell you the truth I'm not sure. My boss hasn't told me yet what I owe for my list of supplies used b/c the paint definitely wasn't anything cheap. And I lost count of my hours cuz it was just a few here and there sorta thing. Probably getting up to around $2500 - $3000. Give or take.
                    www.bakerboyz.net

Comment

Working...
                    X