X

Any Mechanics out there??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Mechanics out there??

Hey Yall I have a 1994 600 (gsxf) and I love te thing but had a problem with 2nd gear so i (along with a mechanic friend) started the process of taking the engine apart. He recently got into a bike accident (or so he claims lol) and has been un able to help put the engine BACK together. I have all the parts,new gaskets, a manual and everything but im not confident enough to put the engine back together alone. I was wondering if there are any mechanics out there that can help me out (for a fee of course). The bike is in my garage well kept and the engine is on a work bench also well kept. can anyone help!!!!!!??????
    I like'em naked!!

I'd lend a hand, but Ga's a bit of a run from RI
    If its not broke, Hit it with a bigger hammer and blame it on cheap imports

RIP Dad 3/15/08 Love and miss ya already

Originally posted by Nero
    Even I played for a minute or so, then I recovered what little manhood I had left and stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by SoGone12 View Post
      Hey Yall I have a 1994 600 (gsxf) and I love te thing but had a problem with 2nd gear so i (along with a mechanic friend) started the process of taking the engine apart. He recently got into a bike accident (or so he claims lol) and has been un able to help put the engine BACK together. I have all the parts,new gaskets, a manual and everything but im not confident enough to put the engine back together alone. I was wondering if there are any mechanics out there that can help me out (for a fee of course). The bike is in my garage well kept and the engine is on a work bench also well kept. can anyone help!!!!!!??????
      If you've got the tools and the time, and the instructions, anything's possible.
      I'd encourage you to just start doing it yourself, it builds confidence and makes it easier to tear it apart again if you ever need to. If you tore it apart in the first place you can put it back together!!

Comment

Originally posted by Staerke View Post
        If you've got the tools and the time, and the instructions, anything's possible.
        I'd encourage you to just start doing it yourself, it builds confidence and makes it easier to tear it apart again if you ever need to. If you tore it apart in the first place you can put it back together!!
        +1
        and then if u have any questions or arent sure on something, im sure there are plenty of people on here who can help u figure it out.
        "When in doubt, throttle out."
        sigpic

Comment

Comment

Confidence obtained!! Thanks fellas!
            I like'em naked!!

Comment

Working...
            X