X

noobie questions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• noobie questions

ok i have a 92 gsx600f and want to know about fairing upgrade to newer ones. took a 200 mile trip with local club and lost my belly fairing when i almost wrecked bike. new unpainted part is 200+ usd . new set of painted 98+ fairings runn around 300 usd. i like the cleaner look of newer katanas and want to know if there is a how to already writtten on upgrading plastics on a older katana to a newwer look...... help please and also looking for carb tunners at a cheap price
    sigpic

You can make anything work but you are one of the very few who prefer the new style fairings over the old ones. If they were a direct swap and you had them all I'd trade you some new style fairings for your old ones.

Comment

lol well I at least need a new under belly fairing .... if anyone has 1 laying around and.would.sell pm me
      sigpic

Comment

Hogback is selling one in his build thread. You can PM him

This is place to post up your long term projects. Projects that took you a while to get done. Post them here. Examples like kwebbel's build up , B-12 engine swaps, swing arm swaps etc..would go here.
        1991 Kat 600 Fightered
        2001 SV650 Naked
        2011 Roketa 150 Scooter

Comment

pm.sent thanks
          sigpic

Comment

I got both sides and the middle piece for 80 from ebay
            never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to there level and beat you with experience.

Originally posted by GSXFJim
            Just remember.. Stupid hurts...
            confused katana build

Comment

I'd trade you some new style fairings for your old ones.
              You will discover the ideal pvc costumes that you can not wait to obtain.

Comment

Working...
              X