Has anyone tried Full Graphic Kits?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone tried Full Graphic Kits?

Hello KatRiders,

I recently got a hold of 93' GSX750F and am loving it to death except for all the scratches on one side.

I was contemplating sanding down the pieces, painting it solid black, clear coating then attaching these puppies:
    New AMR racing graphic kit for 1988,1989,1990,1991,1992,1993,1994,1995,1996,1997 Suzuki GSXR 750F Katana sport bikes. New designs available from Ed Hardy, Silver Star, and many other brands.

I was just curious if anyone has used these before or anything like them. They have graphic kits for most motorsport and they have sister websites that do iPods and phones or other electronics.

As long as the have the correct measurments for ur bike they will work great..just take your time putting them on to get all the bubbles out. My buddy owns a graphic shop n i have put them on all my 4wheelers..never a street bike tho..goodluck

Comment

that's pretty badass! I didn't know that was even available for our ol bikes. If you do it be sure to share pics
      94 GSX600F, V&H 4-1 Supersport exhaust

My daily driver build thread- http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=129561

Comment

Most graphic shops can print any image you want on them..the hard part is gettingbthe measurements of your fairings exactly right..i have had shops just print them in squares bif enough to cover the panel then shave them down to size..its not hard to do just very time consuming

Comment

How difficult is it to lay the vinyl down? The problem I vision in my head is that the vinyl wont follow the curves very good, and I will just get folds and bubbles. Can you heat the vinyl to get a better flow and layer down? How well do you prep the surface before laying it down?

Comment

It is difficult in some places..before laying it down i always give it a good wash and dry it off then get a tac cloth from advance and run over it to get everything off..get urself a heat gun and start at one corner and heat it as u lay it down..also get urself a nice flat board..i like 1x1 square dial rod bc it will flex and rum over as you lay it down to push all the bubbles out..ot is time consuming but if u take ur time n d9 a good job it is all worth it

Comment

Working...
            X